Tazewell Vs Lebanon

stu_bean

11 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Lebanon stayed with Richlands first half or at least the score indicated that. They'll probably hang tough with Tazewell but I still think Tazewell wins. 

It was 7-7 midway though the 4th quarter before Richlands scored 3 TD's in about 4 minutes. 

The Graham hangover combined with multiple starters out got to them. I kinda figured the natural letdown coming off the Graham game was coming, but didn't think it would be quite THAT close. 

8 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

It was 7-7 midway though the 4th quarter before Richlands scored 3 TD's in about 4 minutes. 

The Graham hangover combined with multiple starters out got to them. I kinda figured the natural letdown coming off the Graham game was coming, but didn't think it would be quite THAT close. 

I was shocked to be honest when I saw the halftime score but didn't realize it was 4thQ before they turned it around. Maybe it lit a fire under them with it being that close and they'll give everybody a run in the playoffs. 

8 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Lebanon also has changed approaches-more power run game-sustaining drives...a lot different look than the first of the season 

13 hours ago, Tigerman10 said:

Lebanon also has changed approaches-more power run game-sustaining drives...a lot different look than the first of the season 

Yep. It was also Senior Night so that likely played a small role.

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

What happens if Tazewell loses? How would that shake up the playoff match ups?

No change. Tazewell will still make the playoffs as #6 seed. Gate City has no remaining games and will only get 5 points for week 13 that puts them at ppr16.8 . Even with a lose Tazewell should get 9 points for the week 13 and have a ppr19.5