2D Rankings after Week 1??? Share your thoughts!

It's All About The U

My top 5 for 2D:

1. Union - I think they’re two touchdowns better than anyone else in that Region right now.

2. Graham - I see them staying in the #2 spot and likely facing Union in the regional championship.

3. Richlands/Central/Ridgeview - For now I feel like those 3 are all deserving of that spot. By the end of the season I’d say it’ll likely be Richlands. They may not have the best overall record due to having a brutal schedule but I still see them finishing 3rd in the region. 

7 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Jokes? I'm dead serious. Graham is so so so much better. Ask anyone 

Teams have to prove themselves on the field; after Week 1, Graham has unfortunately proved nothing. Maybe this week, they can start to prove they have the goods! Hopefully, the season progresses and all teams improve and which ever one faces Appo can come away victorious for Region D. I’d prefer that be the GMen 😂😂😂😂. They’ve got some things to work out to be able to beat teams like Union but your witty sarcasm is noted, lol! 

2 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

My top 5 for 2D:

1. Union - I think they’re two touchdowns better than anyone else in that Region right now.

2. Graham - I see them staying in the #2 spot and likely facing Union in the regional championship.

3. Richlands/Central/Ridgeview - For now I feel like those 3 are all deserving of that spot. By the end of the season I’d say it’ll likely be Richlands. They may not have the best overall record due to having a brutal schedule but I still see them finishing 3rd in the region. 

I think that's about accurate. Those 5 are clearly the top 5 in 2D, and I'd say Union and Graham are easily the top two. I'd have Central 3, RV 4 and Richlands 5 right now. The good news is that barring Covid, we will know a lot more in a months time about these five.