2D playoff pairings questions

Gmen2021

3 hours ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

This is the way I understand it. The bracket you put up is what I read. I guess this was the kind of format agreed on early on.

Still seems unfair for Graham. I known rules are rules. Graham, who has a power ranking higher than Central should benefit by playing the lowest remaining seed in round two which if Ridgeview were to beat VA High, and assuming Central and Union win, then Graham in a normal world would play Ridgeview, a 3 seed, but it looks like Graham would play Union, a 2 seed in round two, and Central, who has a lower power ranking than Graham gets to play Ridgeview instead of Union.

It's not very fair for Graham, but again, rules are rules and if this format actually was agreed on, then that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I get your point but if I'm Graham I'd rather play Union, I know Union played them tough and probably should of won first time but both teams are alot different than they where that day.  Union has lost 2 kids since then which is 4 positions and the defense  has been a disaster last 3 weeks.  They have the kids to turn it around but that's up to the coaches to figure it out 🙏

1 hour ago, goose111874 said:

I get your point but if I'm Graham I'd rather play Union, I know Union played them tough and probably should of won first time but both teams are alot different than they where that day.  Union has lost 2 kids since then which is 4 positions and the defense  has been a disaster last 3 weeks.  They have the kids to turn it around but that's up to the coaches to figure it out 🙏

Who did Union lose?

6 hours ago, goose111874 said:

It don’t really matter much, but your spot on. In the second round. The highest seed should play the lowest seed. Anyone who agreed to schedule otherwise is an idiot. It’s fine for the first round but after that , it’s lunacy. 

8 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

At the end of the day, you will face the best teams sooner or later either 2nd or 3rd round so it a matter of when.

I concede this point but there should be rewards for being #1 seed with highest power points. If not, why even bother with keeping track of power points?