Hogo predictions

Pioneer

Unfortunately it appears nothing much has changed at Lebanon except the name of the head coach. Practices and play calling seem to be pretty much the same as the last several years. Already showing some injuries during practice with senior starters.  We may have a better season than last year but I don’t think it will be by much. I hope & pray I’m wrong but if nothing really changes, can we expect different results ? I’d like to see our seniors go out with great memories on the field this year for sure. Either way we will be in the stands ringing the cowbell every time our senior and his teammates, many of which our like our own kids, crosses the goal line. We call them our Part-Time kids lol. Sometimes I think they are with us more than their families every year. These are some amazing young men and it’s going to be a bittersweet year for many of us. 

12 hours ago, Pigskin Fanboy said:

Unfortunately it appears nothing much has changed at Lebanon except the name of the head coach. Practices and play calling seem to be pretty much the same as the last several years. Already showing some injuries during practice with senior starters.  We may have a better season than last year but I don’t think it will be by much. I hope & pray I’m wrong but if nothing really changes, can we expect different results ? I’d like to see our seniors go out with great memories on the field this year for sure. Either way we will be in the stands ringing the cowbell every time our senior and his teammates, many of which our like our own kids, crosses the goal line. We call them our Part-Time kids lol. Sometimes I think they are with us more than their families every year. These are some amazing young men and it’s going to be a bittersweet year for many of us. 

I definitely wouldn't define this year's team or coaches  by one scrimmage. They were extra vanilla on purpose in play calling and played their jv against hurleys varsity. I would at least give them a couple meaningful games before making any judgments. They have 17 seniors, but overall they are young in some important positions. They also have to learn how to win games. Breaking a losing cycle isn't easy, you have to unlearn certain habits. I think by the end of the season people will see solid progress. I'm expecting no less than 5 wins.