Lebanon vs Patrick Henry

Pioneer

This should be a good game.  Lebanon beat themselves in many ways last year against PH.  Will PH be able to shut down Lebanon's passing game? Can the Pioneers shut down the rebel rushing attack? Lebanon played solid defense against Honaker, who will be prove to have a good offense. Lebanon will out score PH  35 to 28. Pioneers move to 2 and 0, you heard it here first.  

5 minutes ago, Unchained said:

This may be the best game this week. Toss a coin for me, I'll go with PH and that RB that came up huge vs Grundy. (Hope that I am wrong here) PH wins 21-20

Should be a good game. Lebanon did  contain Lowe from Honaker last week. I do think Honaker will have a good season as well. They are going to have a good offense when they clean up the penalties.  I'd give the edge to Lebanon based on their ability to pass. The Pioneers also have  capable backs. This Pioneers team is a lot more athletic than past teams. 

This has the makings to be a classic. PH will be hard to handle in the trenches while Lebanon's passing game will test PH. Been very impressed with the young QB from Lebanon having watched him play for awhile. Line play of PH has me leaning towards the Rebels 28-20.

PH looks pretty good honestly and has a few players that most of the class 2 teams in the area would love to have. Lebanon surprised me last week beat Honaker with the young Q playing very well. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say the revenge train keeps rolling for the pioneers and they take this one with a late score 27-21