Graham vs Richlands

Iceman2553

Anyone on here besides me wonder why Richlands couldn't even get the first couple of plays off without calling time out, are you kidding me.  Where is the coaching, once again UNPREPARED!!!! The first 10 plays should have been automatic, and you're telling me the players don't know how to line up and have to call a time out, come on guys, where's the coaching, UNPREPARED = UNCOACHED!!!

Hats off to Graham, they did what they had to do to win.  Another game where the Blues didn't have a total yardage of more than 100 yards in fact it was below anything ever seen in Richlands History.  I like all the coaches, but something has to change and hopefully for the better, I don't think it could get much worse.

Sorry for going off, but it is getting laughable.

3 hours ago, Tru Blue 72 said:

Anyone on here besides me wonder why Richlands couldn't even get the first couple of plays off without calling time out, are you kidding me.  Where is the coaching, once again UNPREPARED!!!! The first 10 plays should have been automatic, and you're telling me the players don't know how to line up and have to call a time out, come on guys, where's the coaching, UNPREPARED = UNCOACHED!!!

Hats off to Graham, they did what they had to do to win.  Another game where the Blues didn't have a total yardage of more than 100 yards in fact it was below anything ever seen in Richlands History.  I like all the coaches, but something has to change and hopefully for the better, I don't think it could get much worse.

Sorry for going off, but it is getting laughable.

Finger pointing and blaming coaches for lack of talent is story book Richlands. At some point, everyone has to come to peace with the fact that kids are doing their best and the skill level and capability of the players is what it is. There’s not a coach in this world that could do better with this team. That is just straight up facts. 

On 9/12/2022 at 11:34 AM, bleedblue89 said:

Finger pointing and blaming coaches for lack of talent is story book Richlands. At some point, everyone has to come to peace with the fact that kids are doing their best and the skill level and capability of the players is what it is. There’s not a coach in this world that could do better with this team. That is just straight up facts. 

I do apoligize to anyone who thinks I am finger pointing, but I believe most true blue fans are seeing the same thing I am seeing.  Not blaming anyone or anything but looking at reality.  There is good players on this team, and I respect the coaches, but in reality the team was not prepared to even run the first series of plays without multiple problems.  Yes I call that unpreparedness a coaching problem.  The first couple series of offense plays should be scripted and ran without interuption, but in this game it didn't happen and that's not a lack of talent, it's called unprepardness and to me that is the responsibility of the coaches.  If I'm the only one that feels that way, then so be it, but that's my opinion. Not finger pointing, just being truthful as I see it.

On 9/12/2022 at 11:34 AM, bleedblue89 said:

Not to beat a dead horse, but there is talent out there. Size, ability, and speed. They showed it in the Gate City game. Union and Graham are great teams and I knew we had no chance of winning those games, but to keep them in the game dispite their terrible offensive struggles is something for the defense. Offense looked like the old saying "a monkey humping a football" they were all confused and looking at each other and the sidelines with lifted shoulders... I think it comes from an old school mindset trying to run new school schemes. Throw her in power I for minute and get something figured out. Play school yard if you need too.