Tazewell Vs. John Battle

bulldog05-CO2017

12 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Tazewell's playbook is severely limited with Creasy out.  Battle has a chance in this one, but I think the Bulldogs win on Homecoming.  I'll say 28-13 Dogs.

My honest opinion is if the dogs lose to battle, then there’s no hope unless they have Creasy. I think they really need to work on Harris passing game. Cause any team that watches tazewells film, is gonna know who’s running every time. I’m not downing the dogs at all, but tonight really showed how big of a roll Creasy plays. I’m not throwing any excuses neither. It’s just the cold hearted truth. 

21 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Tazewell's playbook is severely limited with Creasy out.  Battle has a chance in this one, but I think the Bulldogs win on Homecoming.  I'll say 28-13 Dogs.

That was very evident yesterday. Creasy is the glue that holds that offense together. If Tazewell can get some passing routes going without him, they can still manage but not having him as QB & Harris having to leave his position to do it really hindered them. I think defense did a decent job considering just a tough position right now for Bulldogs. Hopefully, they can pull out the win for homecoming. Hopefully, Creasy is back soon. 

34 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Hope so.  Hopefully they won't be as predictable this week.  I think if they mix it up a bit, they will be fine.

It’s going to have a different flavor, that’s all I’ll say.

It’s gut check time.  A lot of folks are doing some soul-searching this week.  It’s homecoming, against a team that has less physical talent than you do, who is hungry coming off an upset win.  I will say, this is the most spirited I’ve seen practice all year, so I’m hopeful.