Bluefield @ Richlands

EH31

5 minutes ago, Austrian Ben Shapiro said:

The QB threw back to back INTs and the play before that he fumbled it. They have no passing game, it makes sense to run it when the QB is getting sacked or turning it over 90% of the time. Manceball does not jive with the current makeup of this team, they’d be even worse if they were committed to the spread. 

That definitely explains running it then. I think some people just want to hate on Tarter, period. Personally, I’d walk away given all the negative energy some ex coaches are causing but I don’t think Tarter won’t abandon those boys like Wells. 

45 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I personally think Tarter is doing the best he can with what he's got. They're steadily improving & it's not a knock on the players, they're obviously working hard, it's just not a talent loaded team as in past years. I'm really not understanding all the hate directed at Tarter from some on this board. 

It makes since to run the ball on 4th and long? When you're in field goal range and haven't scored since week 1? Right, keep believing that. That's 9 points they left on the field. 

1 hour ago, buck_up said:

It makes since to run the ball on 4th and long? When you're in field goal range and haven't scored since week 1? Right, keep believing that. That's 9 points they left on the field. 

Technically they scored 3 at Graham in week 3. 😂

1 hour ago, buck_up said:

Ain’t nothing like them armchair quarterbacks. 

7 hours ago, buck_up said:

If you have no passing game whatsoever then yes it makes sense to run it on 4th down. 3 yards is better than 0 yards

2 hours ago, Austrian Ben Shapiro said:

If you have no passing game whatsoever then yes it makes sense to run it on 4th down. 3 yards is better than 0 yards

Great logic... 4th &9 run it and get 3 yards and turn it over on downs instead of kick a field goal and get 3 points...

35 minutes ago, buck_up said:

Great logic... 4th &9 run it and get 3 yards and turn it over on downs instead of kick a field goal and get 3 points...

Or you could throw a pick or an incompletion. Also if you’re down 16 you aren’t really playing for FGs in the 4Q. If you watched this team you’d know they have no passing game