2D First Round: #6 Lee @ #3 Virginia High

SwvaOG

Also I found out some more info regarding the change of venue from a source on the inside 

So the city of Bristol owns the field & they decided the game couldn't be played there due to poor field conditions, despite protests from the superintendent, AD, coaches, players, fans, etc 

3 minutes ago, V-Cats said:

Also I found out some more info regarding the change of venue from a source on the inside 

So the city of Bristol owns the field & they decided the game couldn't be played there due to poor field conditions, despite protests from the superintendent, AD, coaches, players, fans, etc 

Then why not the stone castle?

I am so proud of our guys for rallying behind Brody and to our coaches for making the quick adjustments to give Deshaun the best opportunity to succeed. Lee played a hard fought game but ultimately I think our speed made the difference

Please keep Brody in your prayers, he's got a compound fracture in his leg and underwent surgery last night

14 hours ago, V-Cats said:

How much did moving that game cost Va High?

20 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

How much did moving that game cost Va High?

Brody had very successful surgery last night and is in good spirits. It was a freak injury and not concerned of venue of the game. Team rallied around him!  

Haven't seen the stat line yet but if the backup came in and performed that well then patterson must have them on the right track.  Even without Jones, went about the way I figured.  Team speed too much for Lee in the skill department.  Good season for them though.  Hope they can stay near or improve for another season.  It's nice when the whole district is tough, but not often does it happen.

Just watched film, Bearcats in trouble. good luck

Edited by S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE
video confirmation