Glenvar vs Appomattox

BoBob

What you guys think?

Raiders aren't what they were overall talent wise but they are playing well at the right time.  Glenvar is also clicking at the right time and seems to have a great talent level.

Glenvars season has ended at the hands of the Raiders for five straight years though so there is the mental aspect that needs to be overcome as well. 

2 minutes ago, BoBob said:

What you guys think?

Raiders aren't what they were overall talent wise but they are playing well at the right time.  Glenvar is also clicking at the right time and seems to have a great talent level.

Glenvars season has ended at the hands of the Raiders for five straight years though so there is the mental aspect that needs to be overcome as well. 

Glenvar will be a tough out for anyone. With that being said. Appomattox stands a chance if they play their game.

I'll say it will be a whoever has the ball last type game.

I really think Glenvar is a tough out for Appo. Both are well coached with some great athletes but I think either could win. I don’t see a blowout but a back & forth type of game. Might come down to who doesn’t turn it over or hurt themselves with penalties. I’m not sure if the weather favors one over the other, I don’t know enough specifics about Appo or Glenvar’s offenses this year but if it’s raining a predominately pass offense could have trouble. Good luck to both! 

Flip a coin. I had Glenvar from their 1st scrimmage playing for the Class 2 state title game. They are now healthy and playing up to what many saw in their talent level preseason. Glenvar is solid and the trendy and fashionable pick, but Appo is still Appo and they find a way more often than not. Just a 50-50 coin toss type game that could go either way. 

I've watched both teams and they both are damn good....this should be one heck of a game....they say ti be the man you have to beat the man....the man is appomattox right now...but I think glenvar pulls this one out with a close score...law of averages say glenvar has to beat appomattox at some point right? I say it's this friday...28-26 I'll say....just my neutral opinion though