JV Scores-Wednesday-Riverheads/Poquoson/Giles

BandanaVTDavis4321

Riverheads JV posted a shut out over Central Woodstock 20-0 last night. Their varsity teams play tomorrow night.

Poqouson's JV beat the brakes off of Southampton last night by a score of 60-0. 

I heard we won 27 to 7. Score may be off. I didn't see it, but it was 4 scores to 1 for the Spartans. Gametime tomorrow night at 7pm

• BandanaVTDavis4321 changed the title to JV Scores-Wednesday-Riverheads/Poquoson/Giles
9 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Riverheads JV posted a shut out over Central Woodstock 20-0 last night. Their varsity teams play tomorrow night.

Poqouson's JV beat the brakes off of Southampton last night by a score of 60-0. 

I heard we won 27 to 7. Score may be off. I didn't see it, but it was 4 scores to 1 for the Spartans. Gametime tomorrow night at 7pm

We play bburg?

Galax JV hosted Glenvar last night. It wasn't pretty. Glenvar dominated from the outset, winning 43-0. It was only the second JV game for Galax since before Covid. They lost the only game of the season last year 33-0 to Carroll before shuttering the remainder of the season.

They were terribly unprepared last night. So much so, they had two players on the field together wearing #53 for the entire game. According to several parents sitting in our general vicinity, the JV kids had practiced together for 40 minutes on Tuesday. Prior to that, the sophomores and freshmen were working with varsity while the 8th graders were working by themselves. Galax had 1 first down and negative yardage for the game.

It was a clusterf**k!!! If a plan isn't formulated soon to get the feeder programs back off the ground, you will see a continual decline in the varsity product. Just my opinion. Hopefully the homers on here don't burn my house down tonight.

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

Galax JV hosted Glenvar last night. It wasn't pretty. Glenvar dominated from the outset, winning 43-0. It was only the second JV game for Galax since before Covid. They lost the only game of the season last year 33-0 to Carroll before shuttering the remainder of the season.

They were terribly unprepared last night. So much so, they had two players on the field together wearing #53 for the entire game. According to several parents sitting in our general vicinity, the JV kids had practiced together for 40 minutes on Tuesday. Prior to that, the sophomores and freshmen were working with varsity while the 8th graders were working by themselves. Galax had 1 first down and negative yardage for the game.

It was a clusterf**k!!! If a plan isn't formulated soon to get the feeder programs back off the ground, you will see a continual decline in the varsity product. Just my opinion. Hopefully the homers on here don't burn my house down tonight.

And now I'm hearing the 8th graders that played last night, had already played a Middle School game at Scott Memorial (George Wythe) on Monday with a similar result. Two games in three days!!!