Grundy 27 Patrick Henry 25

KW23

What I'm beginning to think.

Honaker is slightly better than all of those in the west, but can be beat as Rye Cove was very close.

Flip a coin with Giles, Narrows, Galax, Wytheville, Grayson, Patrick Henry, Rye Cove, Holston, maybe Grundy even in the west. All of these teams outside of Honaker can probably beat each other any given week. 

Region C and D will come down to the last man standing, who has the least injuries come playoff time and who turns it over less, because the teams are that close. 

Agreed, Honaker is a notch above anything in the West with Rye Cove being the only close game they've had.  Cove exposed a few weak points well but self-inflicted wounds cost them.  It should be a good rematch in November.  The rest of 1D is absolutely a coin flip.  1C will be  a dog fight with some good matchups.  

13 hours ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Agreed, Honaker is a notch above anything in the West with Rye Cove being the only close game they've had.  Cove exposed a few weak points well but self-inflicted wounds cost them.  It should be a good rematch in November.  The rest of 1D is absolutely a coin flip.  1C will be  a dog fight with some good matchups.  

Holston gave Honaker a test.

On 9/16/2023 at 10:00 AM, KW23 said:

WTF happened here I thought Grundy sucked this season and Patrick henry was legit

I told everyone PH wasn't that great when watching them in jamboree but was told jamborees don't matter

2 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

I told everyone PH wasn't that great when watching them in jamboree but was told jamborees don't matter

Big and slow. RC exposed that very quickly in the jamboree.

PH has a good thing going. Big school in Class 1D which has had much success over the past decade and it shouldn't end anytime soon. PH doesn't put the ball in the air much so if you can stop the run you have a chance. Been well coached since the days of Coach Palmer.