Tazewell vs Giles

THS6805

Probably, the worst matchup for Giles not so far, but all year including Bluefield. Tazewell puts it in the air (a lot). Tazewell has speed to go with it. This game will be running clock at some point and Tazewell will have a 35 point lead at minimum at some point in the game.

The only thing that could fool me is if our offense just confused Tazewell as they aren't use to seeing it, and we get some first downs and kill the clock which keeps it under a 35 pt lead. I hate to say this and if I'm wrong, I will promptly post saying I was wrong, but.....I think we are going to get completely taken apart.

5 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Probably, the worst matchup for Giles not so far, but all year including Bluefield. Tazewell puts it in the air (a lot). Tazewell has speed to go with it. This game will be running clock at some point and Tazewell will have a 35 point lead at minimum at some point in the game.

The only thing that could fool me is if our offense just confused Tazewell as they aren't use to seeing it, and we get some first downs and kill the clock which keeps it under a 35 pt lead. I hate to say this and if I'm wrong, I will promptly post saying I was wrong, but.....I think we are going to get completely taken apart.

I agree....our pass defense is pathetic....they throw the ball a bunch....bad for us

They have speed we dont...bad for us

This one will get ugly imo