Liberty scores!

RichlandsAlum

24 minutes ago, adsi97 said:

You think the players on Blacksburg's team are not hurt by the comments made by people on here. I think they are, no matter who you're talking about. Just maybe they've heard about the comments or read them.

Are the bburg players upset about comments on a message board? If so how do you know?

21 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Are the bburg players upset about comments on a message board? If so how do you know?

He’s a Tazewell guy, he doesn’t know. Does he really think the Blacksburg players are all perusing this board. They’ve probably heard more comments out in their community than any of them have read on here. 

6 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

He’s a Tazewell guy, he doesn’t know. Does he really think the Blacksburg players are all perusing this board. They’ll probably heard more comments out in their community than any of them have read on here. 

Total Opinion here. 100 percent complete speculation (which is dangerous) but I think if you could poll every BBurg player, they would be more upset with their own officials/administrators than the message board posters who have critiqued those admins/officials. Purely my guess though.

1 hour ago, adsi97 said:

You think the players on Blacksburg's team are not hurt by the comments made by people on here. I think they are, no matter who you're talking about. Just maybe they've heard about the comments or read them.

It’s obvious that your skin isn’t thick enough to handle discussion forums. You should probably deactivate your account.

15 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

He’s a Tazewell guy, he doesn’t know. Does he really think the Blacksburg players are all perusing this board. They’ve probably heard more comments out in their community than any of them have read on here. 

Tazewell guy talking lol

18 hours ago, adsi97 said:

I'm sure the Blacksburg players wished they were as good as the all world Graham Gmen. Why must you keep putting down the kids from Blacksburg.

Haven’t seen anyone bashing the kids from Blacksburg. 

In fact, most feel for the kids from there. The adults making these decisions for them are cowards.