BHS NEW HEAD COACH

BLU

True. I think tazewell has a respectable program now (meaning the athletics kids there now) I would like to see them play agian, however we want RHS first!.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

True. I think tazewell has a respectable program now (meaning the athletics kids there now) I would like to see them play agian, however we want RHS first!.

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands will dust Bluefield by 20.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its hard to say.....richlands does have a good team but i think with this yrs RHS team....the key is stopping fuller...you limit fuller and you beat Richlands

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its hard to say.....richlands does have a good team but i think with this yrs RHS team....the key is stopping fuller...you limit fuller and you beat Richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be easier said then done. Fuller is one heck of an athelete. But you can't forget about the rest fo the team. I agree Fuller will be key to Richland's sucess, but there are alot of guys that have just been waiting to step up. Ben Addison is goin to be huge in our offense this season. I really look for Jeremy Blankenship to step up big on defense. He had limited playing time last season, with 3 interceptions (two in the playoffs), and of course you can't forget about Wicks on defense. Thats just to name a few of the players I personally look to make a big difference.

"Richlands will dust Bluefield by 20."

oh little tiddy bit... I will save that qoute and bring it back ina later date..... however as a true "blu" go rhs !!! RHS by 40 !

"this one for sure...they def dont have anyone that can keep up with austin fuller"

up with as in speed? I'll lend you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't writing about speed. Bluefield commonly has more speed on 1 team than most teams in the swd will have combined in 5 or more. The only program in the swd that is almost equal, if almost at all, is graham. Any 1 fast player, unless they have "world class" speed, isn't going to be any problem speed wise for any bluefield team.

edited to write a lot of swd teams will simply never have the speed bluefield does, regardless of how many years combined, and edited to make it certain I'm not disagreeing with fellow bluefield fans.

[ QUOTE ]

"this one for sure...they def dont have anyone that can keep up with austin fuller"

[/ QUOTE ]

fuller has a very strong and accurate arm and is also very elusive.....in the spread offense he will be very very tough to stop

well all i know is bluefield better be getting ready for ernie hicks...Coach Palmer will be seeking revenge for what ull pulled on us 4 years ago up there....the defense will be ready for that kid ull got....question is will ull be ready for what we got???

[ QUOTE ]

well all i know is bluefield better be getting ready for ernie hicks...Coach Palmer will be seeking revenge for what ull pulled on us 4 years ago up there....the defense will be ready for that kid ull got....question is will ull be ready for what we got???

[/ QUOTE ]

unless bluefield can bring their own refs, i dont think they can play against rhs and the refs during that game...

Tarter_ball, Some of the Beaver fans on this board seem determined to get their name on the RHS locker room walls... but do we really want to return the favor? To use a favorite quote from one of my favorite players "Why don't we all just shut up and let the pads do the talking?" Besides, The Blues have half a season to play before they see Bluefield.

Dawgs05, I see you're back at your favorite pastime - posting crap to start crap - We both know the officials for this game (and every game) will be drawn from all over SWVA and have no ties to RHS or the SWD.

"well all i know is bluefield better be getting ready for ernie hicks...Coach Palmer will be seeking revenge for what ull pulled on us 4 years ago up there....the defense will be ready for that kid ull got....question is will ull be ready for what we got??? "

bluefield had simply better be ready for most every team on their schedule, the graham game commonly is as hard a fought game as bluefield plays all season, princeton will return a lot of talent and be a formidable team at princeton, could be 1 of their tougher games, william cambell should be a formidable team, rival mount view, oak hill and shady spring should be their easier games but each should actually be stronger than in past seasons and shouldn't quite be the easy games they have been last 2 seasons, mount view is a fast rival, richlands james monroe and scott respectively have all been at the top of their classifications for 2 seasons and should be very respectable teams.

All in all richlands is simply another quality team of many on bluefield's schedule.

As much as some of yall would like to think this is some big circled game on their schedule caliber wise, it isn't. But it should be a fun game for all.