STORM WARNING!!!!State Finals!!!!!!!

Cola

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep and he is tough. he has speed, strength, and as good of an arm as McCracken. he will run over you to get that extra yard too...richlands QB needs to start doing more of that. some of the richlands players are gettting a little too arrogant

[ QUOTE ]

yep and he is tough. he has speed, strength, and as good of an arm as McCracken. he will run over you to get that extra yard too...richlands QB needs to start doing more of that. some of the richlands players are gettting a little too arrogant

[/ QUOTE ]

"Richlands QB needs to start doing more of that"? He does "that" in every game.

Not sure what would make you think the players are too arrogant. The ones I've talked to, seen on the news and read about in the paper are very humble.

do you actually think those kids are going to be arrogant on the news or infront of adults? no, when people their age talk to them they can get very cocky...and right now they do have a right to but they have played terrible the last two games offensivley. hidden valley had what...6+ turnovers and i think we only capitalized on two of em'. and Cracken doesn't lower his shoulder and run over you unless he has 2. he needs to just play like it is his last and overpower people like he can.

[ QUOTE ]

do you actually think those kids are going to be arrogant on the news or infront of adults?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then where did you hear a Richlands player being overconfident?

Hidden Valley had eight turnovers and Richlands capitalized on six of them. That's what they mean when they say you can't turn the ball over against a good team.

The offense played bad against Graham and they know it but they played very well against Hidden Valley. Give the Titans some credit. They have the best defense Richlands has faced. You're not going to rack up 500 yards of offense at the state level.

No, he needs to deliver the football in the pocket. He is the best I've seen. Not saying he is too good to get "tough yards." I'm saying that is like asking Picasso to paint by numbers. He is a "pro-style" QB. Drop back and either deliver or get rid of the football.

My nephew lives in Charlottesville, he says the word up that way is that there is no way we will beat RC. We are the underdog!?!?!?!?! Who in their right mind comes up with crap like that! It's gonna be a sweet ride home this year!

[ QUOTE ]

My nephew lives in Charlottesville, he says the word up that way is that there is no way we will beat RC. We are the underdog!?!?!?!?! Who in their right mind comes up with crap like that! It's gonna be a sweet ride home this year!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pay no attention to what anyone from Roanoke and beyond has to say. They will never give credit to any team from Southwest Virginia regardless if they win or not.

What a sight, drove by the school this evening and the weather was crazy, looked over at the Football field and saw my Blues working hard. The snow and those Blues. I enjoyed the moment. This group of young men has made me so proud. I cant wait to lose my voice at the "Burg" I challenge all Fans of Smashmouth SWVA Football to be as loud as me come Saturday!

[ QUOTE ]

What a sight, drove by the school this evening and the weather was crazy, looked over at the Football field and saw my Blues working hard. The snow and those Blues. I enjoyed the moment. This group of young men has made me so proud. I cant wait to lose my voice at the "Burg" I challenge all Fans of Smashmouth SWVA Football to be as loud as me come Saturday!

[/ QUOTE ]

i always try to be louder...but im struggling with severe strep right now...its killer

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bring it home to SWVA

[ QUOTE ]

i wont be going to the game but i just wanna wish richlans the best of luck...show everybody up north that we still play football down here too

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. Good luck Blues.

well i guess i mght as well go watch the championships aint got nothin else to do.good luck Richlands.you guys will be fine stop mayo and you win.cant wait to see the #14 RB in the country that plays for louisa he must be a good one,but i still believe this is Amherst game to lose.everyone have a safe trip.and last year some guys in front of me from richlands was guzzlin down the wild turkey 101 please share this year lol.