Bluefield adds William Campbell to sked for 2007

Bluefield_Rules

The Beavers have signed a series with William Campbell, which will begin next fall. The game will be played during the third week with the first meeting at Mitchell Stadium. Bluefield tried to schedule Tolsia and have the two meet in Charleston, but Tolsia refused to play anywhere except their home field. Bluefield is also close to signing a contract with another Southwestern Virginia power, but it isn't official until the contract is signed.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

william campbell is in naruna, virginia in campbell county which surrounds lynchburg city. naruna is avout 25 miles directly south of lynchburg. their coach is brad bradley, fo

William Campbell HS

474 William Campbell Dr

Naruna, Virginia 24576

Team Name: Generals District: Dogwood

Staff: Uniform Colors: Blue/Gray

Head Coach: Brad Bradley Record: (9-3) Year: 2004 2005 2006

Date Opponent Result

09/08/2006 at Sussex Central High School W 48-16

09/15/2006 at Magna Vista HS L 19-24

09/22/2006 at Giles HS W 35-21

09/29/2006 Randolph-Henry W 53-7

10/06/2006 at Amelia County W 42-20

10/13/2006 Nelson County HS W 37-7

10/20/2006 at Altavista HS W 56-6

10/27/2006 Morehead L 20-21

11/03/2006 at Gretna HS W 41-20

11/10/2006 Chatham HS W 24-20

11/17/2006 Central W 42-14

11/24/2006 Riverheads

rmer salem player, whose father larry bradley is the middle school coach in salem city at andrew lewis middle school. the william campbell generals compete in division 1 , which is the lowest classification in virginia. i believe they have about 350 students. famous alumni is charles haley, former NFL GREAT.they have won 2 state titles recently under bradley, who has turned that program around.

Well, that's there point of scheduling good competitors. I guess we COULD have played pikeview, tazewell, or even Honaker. I'm glad there is a team that has some kahoonas to play us. What happend to the whole Richlands thing anyway?????

now thats been the question for some time.i believe Richlands still has a bad taste in their mouth from the last time they hooked up with Bluefield,so maybe Bluefield feels if they play at Richlands they wouldnt get a fair game i guess,i really dont know its gotta have something to do with that poor officiating in the last game.and william campbell is a good competitor thats for sure.I still think they should move back to AA though.

Who ever that makes the decision there needs to spit! get over it and play. I know some fans and player would love to getrdone on the field, Cant hide behind that one game for ever. I know there has been some bad call go on there.

[ QUOTE ]

now thats been the question for some time.i believe Richlands still has a bad taste in their mouth from the last time they hooked up with Bluefield,so maybe Bluefield feels if they play at Richlands they wouldnt get a fair game i guess,i really dont know its gotta have something to do with that poor officiating in the last game.and william campbell is a good competitor thats for sure.I still think they should move back to AA though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluefield wants the game badly. They've offered Richlands a SWEET deal including a 2-for-1 series and have offered to move around already scheduled games to accodate Richlands. The Beavers have bent over backwards, it's time for the other side to step up to the plate...