No turf in Richlands

mrb

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were hoping to get some assistance from a local business not sure if I should mention the name, but I think the funding just wasn't there. Hey we are getting new lights,, we have lived with the field this long, and to be honest what is in need to most is a dressing room.

Any idea how much power the new lights will have compared to the old ones? Without flash I could only get a shutter speed of 1/60 of a second @ f/2.8 and iso 1600. I'm hoping to get that to 1/250 which will mean brighter, sharper and less grainy pictures without flash.

I haven't shot there at night so I don't know if that will get me to 1/250 but I have noticed news video from there looks a lot brighter than Richlands.

By the way, 1/250 is what I get in the Middle School gym, so that's all I'm asking for. Just make them as bright as the gym.

i to have heard the turf was a done deal. with the lightning r in the center of the field & blues in each endzone. if the school board rejects this its a damn shame. from sources close to the program it's not costing the school board no money. so what can their excuse be this time!

[ QUOTE ]

Who says we're not getting turf.. Right now it's a done deal and just have to get it approved with the school board.

That meeting is Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Field turf or new sod?

I heard turf is a done deal. Emats is paying for it. It will start being installed in March. The school is still gonna use they money they raised to buy new lights. Richlands is set next year. THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF!!!