No turf in Richlands

mrb

[ QUOTE ]

in my opinion...theyre buying the stuff they can put it where they want if vhsl approves.

[/ QUOTE ]

that what the talk is about VHSL will not approve for it to be on the field!!!! (any field)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all EMATS wanted was an ad they would buy a sign on the fence like everyone else. They are investing in their own future by investing in the kids. I seriously doubt they care about their name being stitched into the turf.

How about expanding and updating the visitor's seating. You can't see a damn thing on the visitor's side at "the Hick". I've sooped so low as to sit on the home side when Graham goes to Richlands, but I feel like I betrayed an old friend after the game.

[ QUOTE ]

Bring a blanket and sit on the hill. There's no reason to expand the visitor seating when they're only filled once a year as they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're only filled once a year because people know what their going to see when they go there. Low lighting and bad seating. Please fix.

[ QUOTE ]

How about expanding and updating the visitor's seating. You can't see a damn thing on the visitor's side at "the Hick". I've sooped so low as to sit on the home side when Graham goes to Richlands, but I feel like I betrayed an old friend after the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a quick fix. Don't come at all. That way the only thing you can complain about is the bad reception on the radio.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a quick fix. Don't come at all. That way the only thing you can complain about is the bad reception on the radio.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah nice!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as soon as you promise to drown yourself in a public toilet, I'll promise to stop travelling to "the Hick".

[ QUOTE ]

don't think the turf will be blue - looking at blue endzones w/ blues in them & the lightning r in the center of the field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely like the "R" in the center but I think "RICHLANDS" would look better in the end zones. Also blue drop shadows under the R and the numbers.

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know if the field turf is definitely getting done this year? I know EMATS is doing it, but is the money there to do it this year? Just curious

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the paper EMATS was given the okay to proceed by the TCSB.

[ QUOTE ]

How about a big picture of me in each endzone? hahahaha We would at least have an advantage and scare the other team!!

[/ QUOTE ]

True but we don't want our guys to be scared of the end zone too grin.gif