Best Players on each team

rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wicks spends too much time on the internet??? OKAY!!! Last Time I checked he was bustin his ass to get better and light the g-boys up again next year!!! GHS32 ur acting like a little bitch, but thats how u guys play so im not gonna say anything!!!

[/ QUOTE ] you kind of just did.....oh and if im not mistaken Ahmad Bradshaw was A big time prospect...he had offers from Virginia and West Virginia, in which he signed with Virginia... he had 27 touchdowns his junior year compared to Austins 15..he was No. 28 cornerback prospect in the nation... So i believe Austin has nothing on Ahmad so far, he has one more year though... and if that pisses you richlands fans off then get over it, face the facts and reality......

[/ QUOTE ]

Did Ahmad play WR? I thought he played HB, and if so then it is not that fair to compare the number of TDs by a WR and that by a HB because a HB usually gets alot more chances to score than a WR. IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

how many of Ahmad's TDs that year were from receiving?? I'm guessing at least 10

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wicks spends too much time on the internet??? OKAY!!! Last Time I checked he was bustin his ass to get better and light the g-boys up again next year!!! GHS32 ur acting like a little bitch, but thats how u guys play so im not gonna say anything!!!

[/ QUOTE ] you kind of just did.....oh and if im not mistaken Ahmad Bradshaw was A big time prospect...he had offers from Virginia and West Virginia, in which he signed with Virginia... he had 27 touchdowns his junior year compared to Austins 15..he was No. 28 cornerback prospect in the nation... So i believe Austin has nothing on Ahmad so far, he has one more year though... and if that pisses you richlands fans off then get over it, face the facts and reality......

[/ QUOTE ]

Did Ahmad play WR? I thought he played HB, and if so then it is not that fair to compare the number of TDs by a WR and that by a HB because a HB usually gets alot more chances to score than a WR. IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

how many of Ahmad's TDs that year were from receiving?? I'm guessing at least 10

[/ QUOTE ]

Was he their starting HB? If so then in your senerio he would have only had 17 rushing TDs and as good as he was, I would have thought he would have had more. Then again, I really don't know that much about AB, and I'm not that concerned about him. I was just making the point that its hard to compare WR TDs and HB TDs.

[ QUOTE ]

and thats comin from an Abingdon boy haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually that's coming from a Richlands boy who moved to Abingdon and is so jealous that he does nothing but bash his former teammates on this message board every chance he gets.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, Austin may not have caught up to Ahmad in football status yet, but at least he is not a douche bag.

Character, that is something Ahmad has always lacked and will always lack.

Austin shows more sportsmanship in one game that Ahmad has shown his entire life.

Ahmad may be a great football player, but he is a horrible person.

my bro played his senior year with Ahmad and AB once told them to forget the play and to throw it to this one spot and he would be there...he ended up scoring that play but still..just the fact he would do that...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually that's coming from a Richlands boy who moved to Abingdon and is so jealous that he does nothing but bash his former teammates on this message board every chance he gets.

[/ QUOTE ] actually that comes from a Abingdon boy who is saying that Ahmad bradshaw was and is a great player and austin has another year to show what he has got.. so if you would not mind i would love for you to show in my previous post where i was bashing austin?? you cant, therefore i take no offense to your comment considering it had was a false accusation... what i meant in my post before is the fact that Ahmad had Colleges Like Virginia and West Virginia Looking at him, just because he is in Marshall now doesnt erase his high school career and him signing to the cavs... im sorry that you are dumb enough to argue and take offense to that post... and im also glad that you think you know everything about me... wait a second.. no you dont, go take some picture or something...

tell me the story about ahmad & his uva experience. from sources close to uva i gather that groh said if he knew his character he wouldn't have even ended up there in the first place. to be the best player you must have it on & off the field. being great on the field doesn't make you better off it. just give me a dead mans name & social security # and run like hell from the law that will get you along way in life!

[ QUOTE ]

tell me the story about ahmad & his uva experience. from sources close to uva i gather that groh said if he knew his character he wouldn't have even ended up there in the first place. to be the best player you must have it on & off the field. being great on the field doesn't make you better off it. just give me a dead mans name & social security # and run like hell from the law that will get you along way in life!

[/ QUOTE ]haha i like that... but what im trying to say is he had the potential to play at Uva and signed with them.. in the earlier post they were trying to compare the colleges that are lookin at austin being D-1 to where Ahmad is now which is marshall... but when ahmad was a junior and senior you tell me the colleges that were looking at him...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] actually that comes from a Abingdon boy who is saying that Ahmad bradshaw was and is a great player and austin has another year to show what he has got.. so if you would not mind i would love for you to show in my previous post where i was bashing austin?? you cant, therefore i take no offense to your comment considering it had was a false accusation... what i meant in my post before is the fact that Ahmad had Colleges Like Virginia and West Virginia Looking at him, just because he is in Marshall now doesnt erase his high school career and him signing to the cavs... im sorry that you are dumb enough to argue and take offense to that post... and im also glad that you think you know everything about me... wait a second.. no you dont, go take some picture or something...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not arguing and I'm darn sure not dumb. You never miss an opportunity to bash your former teammates. No need to pull up the posts because everyone has seen them already.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not arguing and I'm darn sure not dumb. You never miss an opportunity to bash your former teammates. No need to pull up the posts because everyone has seen them already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen

Austin is a very good athlete and has alot of sportmanship. He might be the best next year not saying that he will but he might he does have alot of looks from D1 colleges, but he is nowhere near the talent Ahmad was. Ahmad was All State on Offense and Defense. I said it all year even to my own players Fuller is Richlands best player not McCracken n Jennings but Fuller, Fuller is the best wrap up tackler i have seen. But he cant come close to hitting like Ahmad did. And for you BigBlueAlum if Ahmad did play WR he would be better than what Fuller is. Ahmad played WR in the Gretna playoff game and i am pretty sure he had over 150 in recieving and 2 tds, Against an all state CB that was 6'1. Ahmad would catch anything thrown his way. Fuller catches almost everything to but come on you are redicous when you say FUller is better.

[ QUOTE ]

Austin is a very good athlete and has alot of sportmanship. He might be the best next year not saying that he will but he might he does have alot of looks from D1 colleges, but he is nowhere near the talent Ahmad was. Ahmad was All State on Offense and Defense. I said it all year even to my own players Fuller is Richlands best player not McCracken n Jennings but Fuller, Fuller is the best wrap up tackler i have seen. But he cant come close to hitting like Ahmad did. And for you BigBlueAlum if Ahmad did play WR he would be better than what Fuller is. Ahmad played WR in the Gretna playoff game and i am pretty sure he had over 150 in recieving and 2 tds, Against an all state CB that was 6'1. Ahmad would catch anything thrown his way. Fuller catches almost everything to but come on you are redicous when you say FUller is better.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't doubt that. I only saw Ahmad play a couple of times when I was in High School, so I really have no idea to the level of his talents while he was in High School. I just didn't think that comparing Rushing TDs to Passing TDs was a good comparison of the two players. I think Austin is a tremendous player, and by what I've heard and seen somewhat AB was a great player. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens at the next level for each of these guys. I personally hope they both have great success.

yea i hope Austin does two, im not trying to be a smart a$$ but if Ahmad did play WR he would have success at it in HS and wouldve caught alot of TDS very high teens or low 20s, but at the college level at WR Fuller is better suited but its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog

But not better than Ahmad you also got to look at this Ahmad could of been a 4 time RB allstater but he had to wait until PAco and Reed left than when he did get too run he shared carries with Rob at the Right Half so that took some TDS away from him his Senior year but still finish with 28 and over 2,000 yds but i think FUller could rush for 1400 to 1600 yds

Do you guys realize Ahmad is about to get drafted into the NFL. You guys are comparing at Jr to someone who was succesfull for 3 years in Division 1 football and who was All Conference. Ahmad will be about a 4th rounded. Im not taking a bit away from Fuller cause he is a playmaker and a good athlete but Ahmad had offers from UVA, VT, WVU, Tenn., Marshall. Not sayin Fuller wont get those but c'mon AB is about to be in the NFL and your saying Fuller is better than him.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Thats exactly what i said and you dont have 50 million richlands fans jumping down your throat, my hat is off to you, cause apparently im Bashing them for saying the exact same thing i said... and to you BigD i had alot of respect for you.. but now you just need to get your head out of your but and stop tyring to argue just because I think ahmad is a better athlete than austin, its my opinion and just because i say that doesnt mean that im baching him, because austin is a great athlete, i never said once he wasnt a good athlete.... take some comprehension classes....

Ahmad did play receiver. His soph. year he played in the slot and out wide with Reed, and Ryan. He had about 700 yards rec. and rushing that year. He was a hell of a pass catcher and it showed last year at Marshall when he caught about 60 balls. This year that went down drastically. He only got into trouble 1 time at UVA and it was enough to get him sent home. He could have gone back the next year but he wanted to play right away hence, Marshall. He also was not going to play running back at UVA he was going to play corner and we all know what kind of defensive player he was. WOW!!!!!!!