Best Players on each team

rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

[ QUOTE ]

Thats exactly what i said and you dont have 50 million richlands fans jumping down your throat, my hat is off to you, cause apparently im Bashing them for saying the exact same thing i said... and to you BigD i had alot of respect for you.. but now you just need to get your head out of your but and stop tyring to argue just because I think ahmad is a better athlete than austin, its my opinion and just because i say that doesnt mean that im baching him, because austin is a great athlete, i never said once he wasnt a good athlete.... take some comprehension classes....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care about your opinion of Bradshaw and Fuller. I think it's silly to compare them in the first place. They're not even remotely similar players and Fuller still has to prove himself as a senior leader. My problem with you (and it is my only problem with you) is that you are one of a handful of people who make negative posts in every single thread about Richlands. This makes it impossible for Richlands fans to have a discussion on the board without getting into an argument. A bunch of good people rarely/never post anymore because of it.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never was negative towards austin man, what is your problem? and as for the comparison between Ahmad and austin, it was already made, i didnt make the Comparison... I was negative towards or bashing austin... i dont know what your deal is... and i said myself that austin still has his senior year to show everyone what he has got...

yea you are right richlands number one as a team ,but as individuals graham has got you beat, yea you got McCracken going to LIberty. But look If Carper wasnt short he would get a scholarship D1A Damon is the best Lineman in the District and one of the best in the state but he is too short he could go D1A, if Steve put on pounds he could go D1A or AA, and i am not gonna toot my own horn, hell Claybourne wasnt even the best LB in the district Riddle deserved that, and sexton could go to a big school if he was taller, Graham has talent individuals but they are all short thats why you dont see us with D1 scholarships, but i will give you the respect and congrats that you deserve because yall play better as a team and you was the best in the state

Not trying to take anything way from any of them because they are all great players...but talking like that is just like saying if we we bigger and stonger and faster we could have went undefeated or we if we were this we could have done that..i'm not trying to start something but you can say if all day, and it wont change a thing

[ QUOTE ]

Not trying to take anything way from any of them because they are all great players...but talking like that is just like saying if we we bigger and stonger and faster we could have went undefeated or we if we were this we could have done that..i'm not trying to start something but you can say if all day, and it wont change a thing

[/ QUOTE ]

the height is the only thing that has held us back and that is the GODs honest truth you know it is taz 11.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the height is the only thing that has held us back and that is the GODs honest truth you know it is taz 11.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes no sense at all. An 0-10 team could have been missing height or speed or, you know, TALENT.

[ QUOTE ]

Riddle played for Tazewell, it does make since if TJ, Craig, Damon was taller they could make it D1A or D1AA

[/ QUOTE ]ill tell you who could have went to D1A was josh harris..wow that kid can play

I'm not saying that if Carper were taller he would have signed D1 if Steve was heavier he would have signed D1 I'm not trying to say they aren't good enough...i'm just saying there is no reason to if.

You don't think if Jennings was taller or bigger, he could play D1? How are you going to say you have better individual players than the state champions that beat you twice? I'm not bashing Graham at all, but saying that if a few of your players were bigger they could make D1 doesn't hold much of an argument. I'm sure Richlands and Tazewell can say the same thing if they wanted to. As of right now Richlands nor Graham has any players signing D1 scholarships. So based on that, how can you say your friends are better players than the ones that went 14-0 and won the state championship?

[ QUOTE ]

You don't think if Jennings was taller or bigger, he could play D1? How are you going to say you have better individual players than the state champions that beat you twice? I'm not bashing Graham at all, but saying that if a few of your players were bigger they could make D1 doesn't hold much of an argument. I'm sure Richlands and Tazewell can say the same thing if they wanted to. As of right now Richlands nor Graham has any players signing D1 scholarships. So based on that, how can you say your friends are better players than the ones that went 14-0 and won the state championship?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true with neither RHS nor GHS signing D1.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a lot of ifs in that statement...

[ QUOTE ]

Cordero High the kid has the skills to play college ball,but like Powell from Bluefield his size may be what hampers him from getting the chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Among other things...

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that if Carper were taller he would have signed D1 if Steve was heavier he would have signed D1 I'm not trying to say they aren't good enough...i'm just saying there is no reason to if.

[/ QUOTE ]

everybody knows tho thats why colleges over look them, there is no safety in the state better than carper but at 5'9 hes too small in college coaches eyes, so taz 11 you can stop trying to tell me to quick saying if but you know thats why he dont get a scholarship, thats why riddle gets overlookd too because he isnt the right height but the college standards