Best Players on each team

rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

RHS is not gonna produce state title teams every year.....this run has been a fluke......a couple of good classes came through the school and thats all....i know if tazewell had produced it i would be as narrow-minded as you are right now but dude, face facts unless our schools get more committed to football they are gonna have a hard time against those schools.......speakin of which....didnt martinsville own richlands when rhs was in div 4?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, I'm not expecting richlands to win a state title every single year......these things do run in cycles.....but as far as this coming season (and probably the year after), richlands is going to be a factor in region 4.......

as for m'ville owning richlands...when have they ever played???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you got us at the QB and WR spots, RB is even Jennings and Brown both are good. OL-Damon DL-Sexton LB-Broyles(me) DB- Carper

and i know you gonna say awe Clayburne won D player of the year, he didnt deserve that Riddle or Carper deserved it, i smashed his stats this year and last year, Junior year-110 tac 12 sacks 2ff 2fr Senior- 97 tac 1 sack 2ff he bearly got near 70 tac

[/ QUOTE ]

as i've said, richlands beat graham by an average of 3 td's this year, and beat tazewell by 61....

you claim damon as lineman, sexton as a defensivle lineman, you as a linebacker, and carper were better than your counterparts on richlands......i guess what you are saying is that you guys, despite how good the five (brown, carper, sexton, damon, YOU) of you are, couldn't overcome playing with the rest of your apparently crappy teammates (your teammates must love you guys)....

i don't believe you were better than richlands at any of those positions....

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

RHS is not gonna produce state title teams every year.....this run has been a fluke......a couple of good classes came through the school and thats all....i know if tazewell had produced it i would be as narrow-minded as you are right now but dude, face facts unless our schools get more committed to football they are gonna have a hard time against those schools.......speakin of which....didnt martinsville own richlands when rhs was in div 4?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't call it a fluke. That's disrespectful to what those boys accomplished. It just sounds like sour grapes to me.

[censored] bizkit, i was hoping u wouldnt have brought that up..haha....that is wat i call an ass whoopin we got lol...i remember it tho i remember sittin in the stands and seeing this one tailback from martinsville running completely over and around ppl....our team that year was freakin huge too.

[ QUOTE ]

How did you find that out J-man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just remember being at that game in 98 and remembering how cold it was that night. What made it even worse was M-ville just running up and down the field on us...

It will be interesting next year for Martinsville and Richlands. We all know that richlands won it all this year amd congragulations to them. But Martinsville returns a good core group of players highlighted by the return of 2nd team all-state selections DE JD Tyree and C John Fitzgibbons. Im personally looking forward to it.

[ QUOTE ]

alrite.....but its gonna suck when Tunstall, Cave Spring, and Martinsville always make the playoffs and you have Tazewell, Graham, and Richlands fighting for that 4th seed

[/ QUOTE ]

Tunstall won't make the playoffs...they are pretty pathetic in football nowadays...Patrick Co. is more of a threat to make the D3 playoffs...as mentioned by someone else, Cave Spring is not going to be much of a threat either since most of their players left for Hidden Valley plus being the only D3 school in the RRD doesn't give them much of a chance of making the post season.

Martinsville, however, will definitely be a factor in the post season. Also, realize that a D3 spot will no longer be wasted on the Highlands "champion", Virginia High, since they dropped to Class A.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dont worry..hes just jealous cause tazewell cant seem to make it past graham...they def dont have a shot this year..they have nobody...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

either one....

[/ QUOTE ]wow..i cant believe you said that, tazewell and graham should be contenders in the southwest district next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

realistically, the best either can hope for is 2nd place

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

either one....

[/ QUOTE ]wow..i cant believe you said that, tazewell and graham should be contenders in the southwest district next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

realistically, the best either can hope for is 2nd place

[/ QUOTE ]so your saying graham or tazewell have no chance