Best Players on each team

rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

[ QUOTE ]

They did Justin McCracken and Caleb Jennings

[/ QUOTE ]

man, if they were the best in the state then Tyrod Taylor wouldnt have gotten the full ride from tech, mccracken wouldve gotten it.....

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

they didnt even stop Mayo at state......just outscored him

[/ QUOTE ]I remember in that grid-o-rama thing at Mitchell, Mayo scored 2 td's in around 4-5 minutes against Graham, and threw a pass that should have been caught for another on the last play....he'd be hard for anyone to stop

i never said that...now you are changing the subject because you know IM RIGHT about this...you just cant seem to get it into your mind that Graham was able to play with the high and almighty Richlands for a half...

[ QUOTE ]

yes but you were giving excuses for them playing bad in the first half...is it that Graham was just playing really good??

[/ QUOTE ]

Graham played great defense in the first half. Richlands did some mistakes but the Graham defense played great until they wore down.

[ QUOTE ]

i never said that...now you are changing the subject because you know IM RIGHT about this...you just cant seem to get it into your mind that Graham was able to play with the high and almighty Richlands for a half...

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i have no problem with admitting that graham played richlands tough in the first half.....graham had a good team and they showed it......what i have a problem with is graham players coming on here and trashing outstanding players who did something special....the only players from any county school that i have seen come on here and toot their own horns have been from graham.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

they didnt even stop Mayo at state......just outscored him

[/ QUOTE ]I remember in that grid-o-rama thing at Mitchell, Mayo scored 2 td's in around 4-5 minutes against Graham, and threw a pass that should have been caught for another on the last play....he'd be hard for anyone to stop

[/ QUOTE ]

For the most part Richlands did stop Mayo - He was 8-23 with 3 interceptions - but when you can scramble like he did and force the db's to cover for 10 seconds someone is bound to get open... and that's what happened. Their entire offense was from a few big passing plays.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's kinda delusional when it comes to the high and mighty blue tornados.....lol....just overlook him though...he doesnt mean any harm...lol

University of Charleston (WV)...im not absolutely positive that im gonna get a scholarship..but if i dont..im definitely walking on...one of the assistant coaches was an instructor of mine at a camp i went to and he said he really liked me play and wanted me to play at UC...the head coach or another assistant are gonna come scout me sometime this year...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's kinda delusional when it comes to the high and mighty blue tornados.....lol....just overlook him though...he doesnt mean any harm...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i am delusional??? i've been right on my predictions the last 2 years.....you, on the other hand, think that a tazewell team that loses more players than richlands and that lost by 61 the last time they played is going to compete with richlands this fall.......i'm not the one who is delusional, brother......