Best Players on each team

rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

[ QUOTE ]

the j.v. team was undefeated this year and we had several sophomores who contributed heavily on varsity.....as a matter of fact, it was basically all sophomores along the line when richlands played bluefield evenly at the gridorama.....richlands will be very good for at least one more season after this coming one

[/ QUOTE ]

if all of tazewells sophmores would have played.. raz, muncy, stansbury, rhudy, bruiser, beavers, young... and a few others they would have blew richlands j.v. team out bad.. real bad..

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the j.v. team was undefeated this year and we had several sophomores who contributed heavily on varsity.....as a matter of fact, it was basically all sophomores along the line when richlands played bluefield evenly at the gridorama.....richlands will be very good for at least one more season after this coming one

[/ QUOTE ]

if all of tazewells sophmores would have played.. raz, muncy, stansbury, rhudy, bruiser, beavers, young... and a few others they would have blew richlands j.v. team out bad.. real bad..

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are ignoring the fact that quite a few sophomores were impact players on the richlands varsity.......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well i guess they will get their chance this year...but dont look for them to do much...Richlands is loaded again and can easily win the district

i am so sick of hearing richlands is gonna blow the district away next year i could scream but you know if they do they do but i think people are underestimating other local teams that compete every year like graham and tazewell richlands won it the last two years and i think its gone to their head just a little bit (not saying it wouldnt happen to everybody else) but come on just because you win two years doesn't mean your gonna keep dominating every team has had its days even grundy used to dominate so keep running ur mouths and well see come august who talks with their mouth and who talks with their shoulder pads and helmets.... that is all

i think them winning it gives them the right to brag and all that they want until someone steps up and knocks them off...Graham and Tazewell fans might hate me for saying it but its true...until Richlands gets beat by a district foe...they have bragging rights and they can talk about domination all they want...you know it was like this back in the golden days of Ahmad Reed Paco and HT for Graham fans and same for Tazewell and Grundy...everyone has had their chances to brag about domination...

[ QUOTE ]

i think them winning it gives them the right to brag and all that they want until someone steps up and knocks them off...Graham and Tazewell fans might hate me for saying it but its true...until Richlands gets beat by a district foe...they have bragging rights and they can talk

about domination all they want...you know it was like this back in the golden days of Ahmad Reed Paco and HT for Graham fans and same for Tazewell and Grundy...everyone has had their chances to brag about domination...

[/ QUOTE ]

that plus the fact richlands is returning more quality players than they have either of the past 2 years......with graham and tazewell losing more than richlands, why would you think richlands isn't the heavy favorite??

(even though I responded to beano's thread, this question is not directed at beano)

[ QUOTE ]

i am so sick of hearing richlands is gonna blow the district away next year i could scream but you know if they do they do but i think people are underestimating other local teams that compete every year like graham and tazewell richlands won it the last two years and i think its gone to their head just a little bit (not saying it wouldnt happen to everybody else) but come on just because you win two years doesn't mean your gonna keep dominating every team has had its days even grundy used to dominate so keep running ur mouths and well see come august who talks with their mouth and who talks with their shoulder pads and helmets.... that is all

[/ QUOTE ]

Won the district 3 years in a row. 14-0 against SWD teams since Carroll County beat them on 10/31/2003. Average score of the 14 games 33-6. Number of SWD teams to score 20+ points against Richlands during that time = 0

i think you should also add there that in 06 or whenever it was we played richlands and lost on a missed extra point we may not have scored 20 but you only scored 7 i've always wondered what if we had made that extra point. but i bet that game, state championship last year and state championship this year were the closest games they've played in the last 2 years. I think that year they were supposed to blow us out of the water too so i think anything can happen this year.

[ QUOTE ]

i think you should also add there that in 06 or whenever it was we played richlands and lost on a missed extra point we may not have scored 20 but you only scored 7 i've always wondered what if we had made that extra point. but i bet that game, state championship last year and state championship this year were the closest games they've played in the last 2 years. I think that year they were supposed to blow us out of the water too so i think anything can happen this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right especially when you have home cooking officials too. CC can not play on the road period. James after that close game with Richlands did CC not get blown out by Graham the next week at Graham? CC fans complain about not getting respect. If they could win on the road against the rest of the SWD then they would get respect. But I think CC's plan to beat everybody next year is to poke other players in the eye under the pile like they did last year against Richlands. Mcknight's eye was so messed up after the game when I went to congratulate him. And Caleb's face and neck were scratched all to pieces too. Sounds like a good plan to win lol.

i was watching from the sidelines that game i was a freshman and you may have played a bad game but i watched and our D had alot to do with that, a few interceptions, some sacks before halftime to keep them from scoring, and stopped the run pretty good too i bet they were just as good if not better at running the ball as passing, and the graham game yea that was bad but practice the week after the richlands game was bad idk just seemed like no one had it in them, but the eye stuff and all that doesnt surprise me but that is definitley not me doing that stuff thats just stupid but theres someone on every team that does that kinda stuff (yes even richlands as crazy as it might sound to you)

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

RHS is not gonna produce state title teams every year.....this run has been a fluke......a couple of good classes came through the school and thats all....i know if tazewell had produced it i would be as narrow-minded as you are right now but dude, face facts unless our schools get more committed to football they are gonna have a hard time against those schools.......speakin of which....didnt martinsville own richlands when rhs was in div 4?

[/ QUOTE ]

dont worry..hes just jealous cause tazewell cant seem to make it past graham...they def dont have a shot this year..they have nobody...

[/ QUOTE ]

now that is the dumbest thing ive ever read on here

[ QUOTE ]

as i've said before.....richlands returns 6 starters on defense plus chase fuller (started first 5 games until he had surgery), jeremy blankenship (intercepted passes in both state semi-final and final), and khevin schweingruber, who started a few games on defense.......all in all, nine players who started at some time or another during the season......tazewell managed only 3 first downs last year against this defense, t-well is losing most of their line (if not all).....how are they suppose to score??.....richlands will hang plenty of points on the board i'm sure......

[/ QUOTE ]

again how stupid is this... tazewells #1 back was out. their qb was hurt. and thier coach had a brain fart to change the offence, then toojk the starters out at the half, muncy and raz will star this year

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i never said that...now you are changing the subject because you know IM RIGHT about this...you just cant seem to get it into your mind that Graham was able to play with the high and almighty Richlands for a half...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's kinda delusional when it comes to the high and mighty blue tornados.....lol....just overlook him though...he doesnt mean any harm...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

i am delusional??? i've been right on my predictions the last 2 years.....you, on the other hand, think that a tazewell team that loses more players than richlands and that lost by 61 the last time they played is going to compete with richlands this fall.......i'm not the one who is delusional, brother......

[/ QUOTE ]

its not how many you lose... it's who you lose

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

richlands wont play anyone even..aint their style with true underclassmen playing tazewell would have won by 40... but tazewell's underclassmen played varsity

[ QUOTE ]

underclass men for richlands bassically play both, considering most games were a blow-out at half.

[/ QUOTE ]

we've already seen our underclassmen dominate your seniors last year.....go ahead and get your hopes up but mark this down.......neither graham or tazewell will play within 4 td's of richlands this year.......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

underclass men for richlands bassically play both, considering most games were a blow-out at half.

[/ QUOTE ]

we've already seen our underclassmen dominate your seniors last year.....go ahead and get your hopes up but mark this down.......neither graham or tazewell will play within 4 td's of richlands this year.......

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

are you predicting a blow out loss by RHS....even other fans gave your team a lil more credit than that

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

are you predicting a blow out loss by RHS....even other fans gave your team a lil more credit than that

[/ QUOTE ]

I was actually responding to jets and not to lee.....and no, i meant richlands will beat both graham and tazewell by at least 28.......you've already proven your knowledge of swd football by not having a clue who tj marrs is...you obviously have no idea of the quality of players richlands is returning, but i guarantee you the other coaches in the district know what richlands has coming back.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was actually responding to jets and not to lee.....and no, i meant richlands will beat both graham and tazewell by at least 28.......you've already proven your knowledge of swd football by not having a clue who tj marrs is...you obviously have no idea of the quality of players richlands is returning, but i guarantee you the other coaches in the district know what richlands has coming back.....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol......RHS will not beat Tazewell or Graham by that much this year, if they even beat them at all.

I dont think 80 percent of the posters on here knew who TJ marrs is.....lol

i am not predicting richlands to blow out bluefield or powell valley, i expect both of those teams will field strong teams.....but no way are graham and tazewell going to be close to the quality of teams they had last year....and richlands will be very close to what they had last year

[ QUOTE ]

i am not predicting richlands to blow out bluefield or powell valley, i expect both of those teams will field strong teams.....but no way are graham and tazewell going to be close to the quality of teams they had last year....and richlands will be very close to what they had last year

[/ QUOTE ]

RHS will stand a better chance of blowing out bluefield than they have of blowing out tazewell or graham......no offense to bluefield fans but the quality of talent has dropped significantly in the past few yrs......it may change but as of right now, bluefield just isnt fielding the teams that they normally field.....by the way, the 97 team was probly the best team in recent memory out of all the area schools!