Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

as i've said, richlands beat graham by an average of 3 td's this year, and beat tazewell by 61....

you claim damon as lineman, sexton as a defensivle lineman, you as a linebacker, and carper were better than your counterparts on richlands......i guess what you are saying is that you guys, despite how good the five (brown, carper, sexton, damon, YOU) of you are, couldn't overcome playing with the rest of your apparently crappy teammates (your teammates must love you guys)....

i don't believe you were better than richlands at any of those positions....

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious your lineman cant hit or pull nowhere like George did. who do you think is a better lineman there mr i think richlands is the best to ever play in the SWD. Carper 2 time all state and 1 honorable mention all state Dj couldnt hold carpers jock strap. Craig was hurt with a broken hand and missed a couple of games and didnt start at first and still had almost 82 tackles and what 8 or 9 sacks and many of forced fumbles. and the whole clayburne thing is that LBs should be in on almost every play because the lineman do their job and the LBs get to roam free for the tackles. he isnt a hard nose hard hitting LB. i have blocked him plenty of times and my 11 yr old sister would be harder to block and in the playoff game when i got to carry the ball he shifted your whole Dline and sit in the hole i was coming through and when he went to tackle me he ended up on his back he cant lay hard hits on big runners and will get ran over everytime the only way he could tackle them is TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY LET THEM PASS AND THEN JUMP FOR THEIR ANKLES

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wish you would quit your whining man. Clayburne is prob the best linebacker to ever play at Richlands. He was alot better than any other linebackers in the district and i'm guessing state since he made 1st team all-state. If you were so good then you would have gotten Defensive POY. I really don't remember you doin to much when we played either time! So please quit whining it's over and done with

" Someone who peaked? Hahaha, Give us a break. Keep sugarcoating it. "

I'm not sugarcoating anything. Simply stated, he is a Graham product in the making. If or When he goes off to college to play ball, he will be known as a Graham product, not WV, and you can mark my word on that.

I'm sure he looks better in Cardinal and Gold anyway... not maroon and " blue " wink.gif

Perhaps he just wants to be on the winning team, can't blame em'. And before you break out your "Bluefield dominated in the 30's thru the 90's" speech, ponder on this for a second. . .

26 - 6

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, u better sit on that score for as long as you can. You have beat us 20 times. In what was it 80 some years. HAHA. We WILL win easily this year.

[/ QUOTE ]Those words are going to come back to haunt you.

who does Tazewell have???? Richlands has the best player in the State...Graham and Tazewell can do their own little game again but they both wont even be in the same game, as last year was, with Richlands....anyone who thinks different is just trying to stand up for their team....

[ QUOTE ]

as i've said, richlands beat graham by an average of 3 td's this year, and beat tazewell by 61....

you claim damon as lineman, sexton as a defensivle lineman, you as a linebacker, and carper were better than your counterparts on richlands......i guess what you are saying is that you guys, despite how good the five (brown, carper, sexton, damon, YOU) of you are, couldn't overcome playing with the rest of your apparently crappy teammates (your teammates must love you guys)....

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious your lineman cant hit or pull nowhere like George did. who do you think is a better lineman there mr i think richlands is the best to ever play in the SWD. Carper 2 time all state and 1 honorable mention all state Dj couldnt hold carpers jock strap. Craig was hurt with a broken hand and missed a couple of games and didnt start at first and still had almost 82 tackles and what 8 or 9 sacks and many of forced fumbles. and the whole clayburne thing is that LBs should be in on almost every play because the lineman do their job and the LBs get to roam free for the tackles. he isnt a hard nose hard hitting LB. i have blocked him plenty of times and my 11 yr old sister would be harder to block and in the playoff game when i got to carry the ball he shifted your whole Dline and sit in the hole i was coming through and when he went to tackle me he ended up on his back he cant lay hard hits on big runners and will get ran over everytime the only way he could tackle them is TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY LET THEM PASS AND THEN JUMP FOR THEIR ANKLES

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not about to start trashing very good players from graham......however, for you to say that those players are unquestionably better than the ones from richlands is ridiculous.......richlands average 317 yards total yards per game against graham.....graham averaged 127......the richlands offense moved repeately up and down the field on graham, and yet you say your lineman was better than Mcnight.....you guys rushed 32 times for 38 yards the 2nd game, and clayburne was repeatedly dumping your backs for losses and picked off a pass he returned for a td (that was called back).....against graham simmons had 2 int's and he returned a fumble for a td .... wicks and mcnight totally contained everything the graham offense ran to the outside.........and yet you claim your guys were better....not a single one of those players you proclaimed as better than the richlands players performed as well during the big games betweem graham and richlands.....i find it amusing that richlands beat you by an average of 20 points and yet you still claim to have the better individual players.....those 5 players you mentioned made up almost half of your defense.....why was the richlands defense so much better???......i suppose you believe the other graham players were terrible.......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not about to start trashing very good players from graham......however, for you to say that those players are unquestionably better than the ones from richlands is ridiculous.......richlands average 317 yards total yards per game against graham.....graham averaged 127......the richlands offense moved repeately up and down the field on graham, and yet you say your lineman was better than Mcnight.....you guys rushed 32 times for 38 yards the 2nd game, and clayburne was repeatedly dumping your backs for losses and picked off a pass he returned for a td (that was called back).....against graham simmons had 2 int's and he returned a fumble for a td .... wicks and mcnight totally contained everything the graham offense ran to the outside.........and yet you claim your guys were better....not a single one of those players you proclaimed as better than the richlands players performed as well during the big games betweem graham and richlands.....i find it amusing that richlands beat you by an average of 20 points and yet you still claim to have the better individual players.....those 5 players you mentioned made up almost half of your defense.....why was the richlands defense so much better???......i suppose you believe the other graham players were terrible.......

[/ QUOTE ]Parsons your a joke

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]As i recall Graham was the only team to have Richlands tied at half-time...so i have to give them props...they have some very talented indivduals

Well everyone forgot the best Manager on each team and I vote for the one and only, S. Newberry. He got the job done two years in a row. He is one of the ones behind the scenes that gets little recognition and I think he done one helluva job! Thanks Steve!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yea but richlands offense is alot better then grahams i would like to see richlands stop there own offense lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]As i recall Graham was the only team to have Richlands tied at half-time...so i have to give them props...they have some very talented indivduals

[/ QUOTE ]

the game was tied because richlands fumbled 2 times inside the one and had a bad snap that resulted in a td......richlands should have been up by 3 scores at the half......am i a joke because i say our individual players were as good as graham's?......

i dont like trash talking football players because they are doing something they love and we love watching them do it.Richlands and Graham are very competetive programs and thats what makes it fun.I think everyone on here is intellegent enough to know that its fun being on top,while it last.But you dont stay on top forever ask Graham fans and Gate City fans.good years come and go as so does players.so i try to enjoy watching them grow from pee wee to HS and its all about that,there are parents of those players on here as there is brothers,sisters,grandparents,aunts and uncles.so lets not trash talk these young men who are just living life to its fullest.GOD BLESS

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the game was tied because richlands fumbled 2 times inside the one and had a bad snap that resulted in a td......richlands should have been up by 3 scores at the half......am i a joke because i say our individual players were as good as graham's?......

[/ QUOTE ]

wow excuses??? stuff like that happens...you gotta play through them though..i guess Richlands fans just cant say that Graham played with them for a half...i just guess they cant say that...cause then they would be...down on Graham's level for a half...OH NO!!! not the invincible Richlands Blue Tornado...