rvtne216

Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

either one....

[/ QUOTE ]wow..i cant believe you said that, tazewell and graham should be contenders in the southwest district next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

realistically, the best either can hope for is 2nd place

[/ QUOTE ]I just hope that both teams can prove you wrong!

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i've said before.....richlands returns 6 starters on defense plus chase fuller (started first 5 games until he had surgery), jeremy blankenship (intercepted passes in both state semi-final and final), and khevin schweingruber, who started a few games on defense.......all in all, nine players who started at some time or another during the season......tazewell managed only 3 first downs last year against this defense, t-well is losing most of their line (if not all).....how are they suppose to score??.....richlands will hang plenty of points on the board i'm sure......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i understand your feelings.....but both teams will be heavy underdogs to richlands going into the season

[/ QUOTE ]i dont think they will..but thats just me

[/ QUOTE ]

they will be.....virginiapreps has already listed richlands as one of the favorites next year, and i'm sure richlands will be ranked in the top 3 of their pre-season rankings

Just because he's the product of a Beaver doesn't make him a "Bluefield, West Virginia product"...if that's the case, then I'm a "Bluefield, West Virginia product" and never set foot in a Bluefield, WV school...

[ QUOTE ]

Just because he's the product of a Beaver doesn't make him a "Bluefield, West Virginia product"...if that's the case, then I'm a "Bluefield, West Virginia product" and never set foot in a Bluefield, WV school...

[/ QUOTE ]

He lives and has always lived in Bluefield WV, and grew up in WV elementary schools. That makes him a bluefield WV product. Sugar coat it all you can, but you know that its the truth.

no

a bluefield, WV product would be someone who peaked while in WV.

trust me, Dominique has yet to peak, and he is no longer in WV.... stick around a few years, and you'll see some A B similarities in this one, trust me.

who gives a crap where he came from no one cares but the people who get on here to play childish games so shut up about it, dom will be a good back but i think we have some older back like brewster, ronnie, and tyler that will carry alot of the load

[ QUOTE ]

who gives a crap where he came from no one cares but the people who get on here to play childish games so shut up about it, dom will be a good back but i think we have some older back like brewster, ronnie, and tyler that will carry alot of the load

[/ QUOTE ]Like i said graham should be contenders in the swd next year!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Like i said graham should be contenders in the swd next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

yep everyone has written Graham off for the next 2 seasons,but i think they will suprise and shock a few.Graham will have a very good team this year.

as i've said, richlands beat graham by an average of 3 td's this year, and beat tazewell by 61....

you claim damon as lineman, sexton as a defensivle lineman, you as a linebacker, and carper were better than your counterparts on richlands......i guess what you are saying is that you guys, despite how good the five (brown, carper, sexton, damon, YOU) of you are, couldn't overcome playing with the rest of your apparently crappy teammates (your teammates must love you guys)....

i don't believe you were better than richlands at any of those positions....

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious your lineman cant hit or pull nowhere like George did. who do you think is a better lineman there mr i think richlands is the best to ever play in the SWD. Carper 2 time all state and 1 honorable mention all state Dj couldnt hold carpers jock strap. Craig was hurt with a broken hand and missed a couple of games and didnt start at first and still had almost 82 tackles and what 8 or 9 sacks and many of forced fumbles. and the whole clayburne thing is that LBs should be in on almost every play because the lineman do their job and the LBs get to roam free for the tackles. he isnt a hard nose hard hitting LB. i have blocked him plenty of times and my 11 yr old sister would be harder to block and in the playoff game when i got to carry the ball he shifted your whole Dline and sit in the hole i was coming through and when he went to tackle me he ended up on his back he cant lay hard hits on big runners and will get ran over everytime the only way he could tackle them is TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY LET THEM PASS AND THEN JUMP FOR THEIR ANKLES