Do the ygot a chance for top 16?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do the ygot a chance for top 16?

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

as i've said, richlands beat graham by an average of 3 td's this year, and beat tazewell by 61....

you claim damon as lineman, sexton as a defensivle lineman, you as a linebacker, and carper were better than your counterparts on richlands......i guess what you are saying is that you guys, despite how good the five (brown, carper, sexton, damon, YOU) of you are, couldn't overcome playing with the rest of your apparently crappy teammates (your teammates must love you guys)....

i don't believe you were better than richlands at any of those positions....

[/ QUOTE ]

ok getting on the all state team is very hard to do...it takes alot of hard work. and the people on the allstate team has either worked very hard or just have the god given talent to play ball. and theres nowhere on the all state team that says the whole richlands team should be on all state. yea the guys from richlands who made the team deserve to be on there i know because i know they work hard and all of them can play. im just sayin the best players make the team.

i agree....what i do not like is your teammate coming on here and saying that some of the richlands players who made the team didn't deserve to and that they weren't as good as the individual players from graham...as i said 2 months ago, anyone that makes either the coaches team or the AP team is a heck of a player, and no one needs to be singled out individually on here and criticized

[ QUOTE ]

I wish that get a ball out statement were true........and dont say that playing ball at raven on sundays with a midget league ball is fun....lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh some can play some cant..guess thats why u never showed up wink.gif

I expect Addison to be one of the best players next year. He had an outstanding season at WR. If he plays Running back he will be a force. Fuller is overall one of the better players I have seen in a while. Barreras from Graham will be a monster next year and Rasnake is always a threat. Tyler Bailey will be great too from Abingdon. SWD will be exciting.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah "HAD"...does austin fuller have any colleges yet..NO!

[/ QUOTE ]

you might want to withdraw this statement

[/ QUOTE ]

u might wanna withdraw ur statement..we can call him MR. Primetime now....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah "HAD"...does austin fuller have any colleges yet..NO!

[/ QUOTE ]

you might want to withdraw this statement

[/ QUOTE ]

u might wanna withdraw ur statement..we can call him MR. Primetime now....

[/ QUOTE ] Can we all please shut the hell up about Austin Fuller..please im tired of hearing about him..DAMN

[ QUOTE ]

sounds like a little jealousy coming from someone with a name like IdaMan

[/ QUOTE ]jealousy? come on bro get real...im just tired of getting on here and all everyone talks about is austin fuller this austin fuller that let it rest.

"BiGReDNeCk"- I think your name sums you up...how sad...

Congratulations Austin! I read about you in the Roanoke Times and saw you on WSLS-TV. ImDaMaN grow up and Be A MaN.

Even though my display name sums me up, I congratulate any student who can get a full scholarship to play a sport!

A Blue Tornado alum in Salem.

[ QUOTE ]

Congratulations Austin! I read about you in the Roanoke Times and saw you on WSLS-TV. ImDaMaN grow up and Be A MaN.

Even though my display name sums me up, I congratulate any student who can get a full scholarship to play a sport!

[/ QUOTE ]WHAO you have something against my kind of ppl????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people face it..were all Rednecks..we live in Southern West Virginia, and Southwest Virginia..some of us may not live in the boondocks and wear a coon skin hat..but nonetheless were rednecks

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people face it..were all Rednecks..we live in Southern West Virginia, and Southwest Virginia..some of us may not live in the boondocks and wear a coon skin hat..but nonetheless were rednecks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm southern, yes, but redneck? No.

[ QUOTE ]

I hate to break it to you, but you said best PLAYER not players

you named two players...

Bluefield next year, i'd go with ponder

[/ QUOTE ]id have to disagree for one reason ansel will be an impact on offense where as brooks will be an impact on offense and defense