vikings12

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You didn't get it. The doghouse is a totally different atmosphere and Richlands will get blown out!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll not venture a guess at the score, or say they'll get blown out....but it's likely that the kids will be in for a total shock in the doghouse. especially if the locals decide that the game is worth their 5 or 6 bucks and the place fills up.

[/ QUOTE ]it will fill up and im goin to laugh when richlands comes in there ready to play and gives martinsville a run for there money

[/ QUOTE ] thats not gonna happen

[ QUOTE ]

i think the main reason the atmosphere was so great at grundy was all 3 ref's were horible

[/ QUOTE ]

ill second that..and i hope richlands wins because from here on out im a CCHS GHS and RHS fan..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You didn't get it. The doghouse is a totally different atmosphere and Richlands will get blown out!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll not venture a guess at the score, or say they'll get blown out....but it's likely that the kids will be in for a total shock in the doghouse. especially if the locals decide that the game is worth their 5 or 6 bucks and the place fills up.

[/ QUOTE ]it will fill up and im goin to laugh when richlands comes in there ready to play and gives martinsville a run for there money

[/ QUOTE ] thats not gonna happen

[/ QUOTE ]i plan on laughing the entire nite

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not so sure...i know two years ago the game against marion only was about half full (and the doghouse doesn't seat a lot of folks). simply put, the local fans sometimes think the game doesn't mean anything unless it's against a big-time team they know something about...or of course another henry county area team. not belittling richlands, just stating the obvious.

The last time Mavahi hosted a regional game I believe was when Marion came to the Doghouse. Wasn't but about half full that night so I hope the locals will come and support the Dogs against a good Richlands squad. Just not the same atmosphere without the people packed in there,the exits being blocked and the delays of the game to keep the crowd off the floor.Hope the Dogs are up to the task tommorrow night.Also good luck to the Warriors against Lee and to the Bengals have a safe trip to Grundy,and good luck also.

[ QUOTE ]

The last time Mavahi hosted a regional game I believe was when Marion came to the Doghouse. Wasn't but about half full that night so I hope the locals will come and support the Dogs against a good Richlands squad. Just not the same atmosphere without the people packed in there,the exits being blocked and the delays of the game to keep the crowd off the floor.Hope the Dogs are up to the task tommorrow night.Also good luck to the Warriors against Lee and to the Bengals have a safe trip to Grundy,and good luck also.

[/ QUOTE ]it will be a good game,it wont be a blow out

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Yes I have... I've also had the opportunity to watch all three PD teams and both HD teams play.

[/ QUOTE ]im suprised cause it doesnt seem to me that u know alot about basketball

[/ QUOTE ]

One could make the same claim about you. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Yes I have... I've also had the opportunity to watch all three PD teams and both HD teams play.

[/ QUOTE ]im suprised cause it doesnt seem to me that u know alot about basketball

[/ QUOTE ]i guess so,martinsville might win but it wont be a blow out

One could make the same claim about you. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

[/ QUOTE ]