richlands @ martinsville

vikings12

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat with TR at the Piedmont semi's, never have I seen anyone shake so many hands or kiss so many women at one ballgame. I believe he's running for office somewhere. He is with out a doubt"one of a kind"!! Legend in his own mind...yeah I'll go with that!!

but last i checked this was about richlands and martinsville..if you want to talk about abingdon not making it then make another post.. another thing is i think i can pretty much voice my opinion and i think martinsville is most definately gonna spank that ass, by 20 if not more... good job hero!

Close for a half,Dogs make them chase the 2nd half(if they can get a 6-8 point lead). I'll say 12-15 point Dog win. But I'll also say this, none of the Piedmont teams are as strong this year as some of the past teams have been,so with that being said any of them are subject to being beat if all they think they have to do is show up to win!!

[ QUOTE ]

this isnt about abingdon, this is about richlands and martinsville, you ask for peoples opinions on the final score at thats what you got... dont like it, then tough..

[/ QUOTE ]dude i just wanted to know the score of the abingdon game,i heard yall got blown out so i can understand why u dont want to say the score