richlands @ martinsville

vikings12

are gonna ride some ponies first and then go. We might tell a few lies in the car on the way up and listen to some good Beetles music. Heck Big Man, we may even play some guess that tune since Hot Rod is going. Sammy is thinking about dipping his line in the Roanoke River as well and catching some crabs.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

it will be interesting tonite, not to see if richlands can win but if they dont killed. Tracey is the best athlete in the area big, fast, and strong. Carroll County fans can tell you he is extremely fast; 4.4 range. The doghouse is the hardest place to play. There might be a foot of space between the players and the student section so they will hear everything that is said. Hope yall are ready.

Bulldogs win 75-55

[/ QUOTE ]

if he runs a 4.4 why is he going to vmi?

[ QUOTE ]

agreed...but people who run 4.4s dont usually go to vmi to play football...i'm just saying that a lot people don't know how fast a real 4.4 is

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you run? 5.0? 5.1?

[ QUOTE ]

If I was Lee I'd be ticked off. According to the brackets Lee is the 4 seed MV is the 5 seed but the game is at MV. I thought the higher seed hosted the game.I would want the opponent driving 4 1/2 or 5 hours to play not the other way around!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd probably be ticked off even more so now if they ended up moving the Bassett-MV game like some of vapreps are wanting instead of traveling to Graham and playing.

According to what I was told - and it was evidently wrong - the two #2 seeds were supposed to both travel to a neutral site somewhere roughly midway between the two schools. Which I must admit would make a lot more logic than this business of one school or the other traveling roughly halfway across the state to an opponent's home court. I think it's time for the VHSL to get involved in scheduling some - if not all - the regional games as they certainly do for the semifinals and finals.

[ QUOTE ]

where you at fraizer??? i want to hear that laughing!!!

[/ QUOTE ]hey man u called it haha congrats to martinsville on the win,if they dont win state i will be suprised,i have to say that was prolly the best team i have played against....#32 shot the lights out...once again congrats on the win martinsville

[/ QUOTE ]if he runs a 4.4 why is he going to vmi?

[/ QUOTE ]

VMI was the only place that offered him to play QB. Most people were looking at him as a DB. i believe Elon had offered and JMU was offering a partial but none to play QB. Best of luck to Tracey.