Week #3 Predictions

mountaineer17

the mistakes that we have made are things that have been and will be changed. ive seen tazewell and lebanon play too.. honaker could have bet lebanon but it was a close one wasnt it? i do believe so. dont cut us short we do have tricks up our sleeve

Guest Chubz

[ QUOTE ]

Powell Valley vs. Breathitt County, Kentucky- Last year when we ttraveled to Jackson, KY, the fans were the rudest fans we had ever seen. We almost beat the Bobcats. They made up rules that were just full of bull crap. Shaving creaming our bad busses. But thius year Powell Valley will want revenge. I think PV will take the victory 19 to 14. I think my Vikes will win because 1. They want it more. 2. They are on thei rhome field and that helps PV a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to watch that game and I personally think that this time Breathitt can take em' on and likely win.

I'm rooting for Breathitt anyways. It's time to see Powell Valley lose a game or two. Not like it'd hurt them.

Guest Chubz

[ QUOTE ]

It's kind of funny how Gate City is getting no respect because they needed overtime to beat Richlands, and Richlands is getting no respect because they lost to Gate City in overtime. They both look pretty darn good to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, and you forgot the fact that when they played Coeburn during the entire first half they couldnt get anything done.

I think the score was like 21-7 or something like that??? Seriously, though - this is COEBURN im talking about! smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, and you forgot the fact that when they played Coeburn during the entire first half they couldnt get anything done.

I think the score was like 21-7 or something like that??? Seriously, though - this is COEBURN im talking about! smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing happened with Richlands against Tazewell. It was 0-0 late in the 3rd quarter. You would have thought they didn't even know they were playing football but then they woke up and exploded. Seems to be exactly what Gate City did against Coeburn.

Gate City did play poorly against Coeburn, but the score at half was 27-0. The score was never 21-7. Colobro pulled the starters with more than eight minutes left in the third period. Coeburn never got past GC's 35 with the first team defense in the game. In the fourth quarter, both second and third teams for each respective school finished the game out. Final score 46-16. These aren't excuses, only facts. Were you even in attendance at this particular game? I sincerely doubt it. See if you can put come factual and accurate information together for at least one sentence.

People can sometimes look like idiots when they don't even know what they are talking about (et tu, Chubz?)

[ QUOTE ]

Hello everyone you all need to start to pay more attention to Montcalm we are a small school but we are working hard and we will have the best season out of montcalm yet

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is that exactly?

I certainly wish montcalm well, it's hard to build a football program.

Good fortune to yall.

That said, if they ever send montcalm students somewhere else, it will likely be to bluefield, yall could be bluefield beavers yourselves someday.

But again, good fortune to the generals in '04.

I'd say Montcalm will be consolidated into Bluefield within 5-7 years. Of course, I'm sure the communities that are represented by Montcalm will fight it, just as most communities facing consolidation do. Plus, I know some in Bluefield aren't really excited about the idea of putting kids from Montcalm into their school...

Guest Chubz

[ QUOTE ]

Gate City did play poorly against Coeburn, but the score at half was 27-0. The score was never 21-7. Colobro pulled the starters with more than eight minutes left in the third period. Coeburn never got past GC's 35 with the first team defense in the game. In the fourth quarter, both second and third teams for each respective school finished the game out. Final score 46-16. These aren't excuses, only facts. Were you even in attendance at this particular game? I sincerely doubt it. See if you can put come factual and accurate information together for at least one sentence.

People can sometimes look like idiots when they don't even know what they are talking about (et tu, Chubz?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I did watch that game - I cant be "perfect" on everything I say, people make mistakes, in case you didnt know.

BTW, I said 21-7 and it was actually 27-0, WOW, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Heh...

Oh, and just one more thing. "These arent excuses, only facts".

Why in the hell would I think of them as being excuses if Gate City won the game? Umm.....DUH?? confused.gif

My turn...

Bluefield 42 Woodrow Wilson 20

James Monroe 56 Oak Hill 12

William Fleming 20 Pulaski Co. 14

Christiansburg 22 Giles 15

Salem 37 Brookville 6

Virginia High 20 Abingdon 16

Lee 14 Middlesboro, KY 13

Graham 33 Marion 14

Magna Vista 15 Franklin Co. 13

Rustburg 27 Martinsville 14

Carroll Co. 21 Floyd Co. 20