Man...it sure is quite considering...

GMan

this is the week of the Graham-Grundy game. For the last couple of years, the board received more action during this one week than any other.

What's up with EVERYONE...is no one feeling confident about their team securing a victory this Friday???

Jimmy??? Dookie??? Anyone???

Considering the way both teams have played over the past two weeks it doesn't really surprise me. I honestly don't know who to pick at this point. Of course I go with my boys like any good fan would, but this one could go either way? I think after the past few years both teams have a mutual respect for each others programs...should be a good game to watch.

GRUNDY IS GONNA RIP GRAHAM A NEW ONE, JUST SO THEY CAN CUT THE TIME ON THE POOPER IN HALF!!!!!!

Actually, I don't know(or care) whose going to win, but there's some trash talking for ya. So lets start seein' some broken faces, boys.

To be honest, I don't know what to think about this game. You don't know which Graham team will show up. Or Grundy for that matter. I think we are about even, how it will play out is anyone's guess. But I'm not too optimistic about this week. I say Grundy in a close one. I hope I'm wrong.

wow... ummm WELL! lol RHSband dude.... congrates you have made the most awkward moment of the past umptein years! lol jk but yea... Trash talking from a Richlands person is a little late lol Personally I still say Graham is going to win but thats me... maybe cause I am from graham maybe cause its homecoming and i think we will do well all things concidered.... so thats my trash talk... not much of it but take it for what its worth lol.

Go G-Men!

G-Men Pride!

Both teams will give it their best. Good luck to Graham and Grundy. I think this will be the best game of the year. Come out and see the game.

Thats all I have to say about this game. lol.

Oh you need me to say more.... okay.

I agree with Dookie for the first time in my life. Both teams have been good and bad. So hopefully they both will come in at their best and give us the great game we know they can. Good luck both teams. I hope for a great game and nobody gets hurt.

once again...to all you richlands chest thumpers out there...congrats on winning the district...but, that doesn't mean a thing beyond bragging rights this year...you guys are div 4 and grundy and graham are div3 so this game is probably for first place in div 3 in the playoffs..which means home field advantage...which means this is the real showdown in the swd this year...richlands and carroll county is the other showdown at this point...i expect that to be a good game also.

so yeah might be for second place in the district but thats the back page story...top seed in the playoffs is the front page...and you can think the vhsl for that if you dont like it..not me for saying it...everything is based on points this year...district means nothing now in div 3...and thats just the way it is.

easy russ...we still got carroll...but i think that graham and grundy will be an extremely good game and i would like to see it...i will say 28-21 in graham's favor because of carlock...i think he will come up with a great game plan because he seems to always have one