Congratulations to the 2004 SWD Champions

BigD4VT

It wasn't always pretty but you got it done. Not many people gave you a chance to win it. I think the pre-season poll on this board had you finishing 3rd but there were a few of us who knew what you had.

Take a little time to celebrate then get ready for a 9-0 team looking for payback. Don't let them cap an undefeated season in your house. Git-R-Done

I'm proud of you Blues, enjoy the feeling. now evrything else is extra, you dont have to do anything else. But I think you men have a little bit more to show. Now have a good weekend,Monday you guys start tuning up for playoffs. You represent your school, community and families very well and we are proud of each of you.

Yeah, hopefully we will see ya again whether we are a number three seed or a four seed it doesn't matter. Richlands feild was in good shape except in spots. But at least yall put on some quick dry to attempt to make it better. Theres no way we could make an excuse about that.

i am not a blue bleeder i have only been a blue fan a few years but i am proud to see the blues win swd. i here so many times in the stands how they have not looked good for the last 3 games and give the coaches a hard time.

well it seems they still find ways to win so get behind them and support them and stay a true fan not a fair weather fan. way to go blues. finish the job you set out to do

Congratulations Richlands on your SWD championship! I knew you all would pull through! Just keep up the good work as we move into playoffs! I love you guys and I'll always be cheerin ya on! <font color="purple"> </font> wink.gif