The Pioneers vs. The Blue Tornado

TheAlpha

[ QUOTE ]

how can you judge how hard the teams hit that we have played when lebanon hasn't played them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree completely, I don't know how hard they hit. I do know how hard Lebanon hits though and after tonight so will you. And then you can come on here and tell everyone how hard Lebanon hits so I won't have to.

There will be someone eating crow after tonight. I don't think it will the Lebanon fans but if it is so be it. I will admit you are the better team if that is the case. I have eat crow before and I will probably eat it again. But until that happens I will talk, that is what makes sports fun.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that I have the utmost respect for Richlands. All of the talking this week has been fun and in good spirit. Good luck to you guys tonight (but not to much) and I hope you stay healthy. Congradulations on winning the Southwest, that is a great accomplishment. After tonight I will be pulling for you the rest of the way as I will all teams from Southwest Virginia unless they run into Lebanon. Good Luck and see you at the game.

[ QUOTE ]

I just want to say that I have the utmost respect for Richlands. All of the talking this week has been fun and in good spirit. Good luck to you guys tonight (but not to much) and I hope you stay healthy. Congradulations on winning the Southwest, that is a great accomplishment. After tonight I will be pulling for you the rest of the way as I will all teams from Southwest Virginia unless they run into Lebanon. Good Luck and see you at the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well stated.