The two (now) infamous plays....you make the call.

Lance

the whole game will be avail for download tomorrow for download in case you missed that part. grin.gif

also would like to point out this is the first time Grundy has been "shut out" in at least 5 years...hmmmm.

Here is the complete game...you guys can download this and decide for yourself who the better team is...It doesn't really matter right now, but with these guys talking so much trash about how they knocked Grundy off and how bad ass they are, I figured you guys should be able to see what really happened that night and get the full story...and make up your own minds as to what went on.

Va High claims Grundy is clipping on every play, I have looked for it, I didn't see it...maybe you guys will...what I saw was Grundy dragging these guys up and down the field all night, but not getting in the endzone...like I said before, I give Va High's defense credit for holding tuff in that area...but the two called back plays were huge in this game...Grundy doesn't get those and they are playing Tazewell this week...not exactly a game Va High needs to be bragging about like they are I don't think...Personally, I think Grundy's kids deserved better than what they got.

*Right Click and "Save Target As" to download these, there are (4) parts, each cut at about 9 minutes so it's easier to download...they are about 46 Meg each...sorry for you guys on dial up, if anyone else wants a copy, I will be glad to give you one for free on CD...just PM me for details.

http://www.mindbinge.com/Clips/VaHighPart1.WMV

http://www.mindbinge.com/Clips/VaHighPart2.WMV

http://www.mindbinge.com/Clips/VaHighPart3.WMV

http://www.mindbinge.com/Clips/VaHighPart4.WMV

Lance, all this just proves how big of a sore loser you really are. You lost, get over it. Yeah there was some bad calls but Im sure Grundy has got some calls like that go their way in the past. All week you talked about how all roads go through Grundy and how bad you were goina beat us. Well you lost and now you are just making excuses. Grundy lost, get over it. Its just high school football.

The only thing I am doing is showing people what really happened...you guys got on here talking a bunch of crap after the game, even called our players "trash"...you have done nothing but trash talk Tazewell now and tell everyone how bad you are going to beat them because you killed Grundy...these people can now watch the film and see what you are all about.

If you had kept your pie hole's shut, I probably wouldn't have said much beyond they were bad calls and let it die...since you feel the need to force your cocky low class attitudes, I'll show people the truth about what went on in that game.

Hope you enjoy it.

You wanna download game 1 too? you remember, the one we had the ball inside the 15 twice and couldn't put you away before the late turnovers handed you the game. The one you got on here and claimed you dominated before dismissing us as a bad team that couldn't play with you in the playoffs. Should of watched that one as close as you've watched this one ooo.gif

For those of you who do not want to spend an hour wading the whole thing, look at the last one. You'll see V-high turn the ball over in their own territory again and again and stop Grundy every time. We put ourselves in bad situations again and again and still refused to break.

So everybody go ahead and stroke Lance's ego and tell him he's right, they got screwed and we're horrible and we didn't deserve to win this game. When it all boils down to it, we stepped up in crunch time and snatched a win when all breaks and momentum were against us.

This will be my last post about this game. We made our point on the field last friday night. To each his own opinion. Too bad winning opinions still leave you in 3rd place. smirk.gif

Good luck with all this and hope you make yourself feel better about it. Your quest to prove us a bad team may be successful...... everywhere except on the field.

Virginia High and the Highlands District Region Champs?...wouldn't you all hate that. smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You wanna download game 1 too? you remember, the one we had the ball inside the 15 twice and couldn't put you away before the late turnovers handed you the game. The one you got on here and claimed you dominated before dismissing us as a bad team that couldn't play with you in the playoffs. Should of watched that one as close as you've watched this one ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can post it to if you would like...and yeah the Grundy defense got physical in the first game late and made some big hits...you guys coughed up the ball, just like you did in this game.

[ QUOTE ]

For those of you who do not want to spend an hour wading the whole thing, look at the last one. You'll see V-high turn the ball over in their own territory again and again and stop Grundy every time. We put ourselves in bad situations again and again and still refused to break.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man you sure are afraid for people to watch the entire game aren't you? I like how you guys said "oh no anyone who wanted to see the game was at the game...you shouldn't post it"...lmfao....that is my fav so far.

[ QUOTE ]

So everybody go ahead and stroke Lance's ego and tell him he's right, they got screwed and we're horrible and we didn't deserve to win this game. When it all boils down to it, we stepped up in crunch time and snatched a win when all breaks and momentum were against us.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, you have to discount the opinion of third party individulas who really don't like either team when it comes down to the bare facts...why would our rivals support us if it were not simply the truth...maybe you need to consider that maybe those were bad calls, you were lucky they went your way, and try to show a little class and humble yourselves for a minute and admit you probably shouldn't be playing next week.

What it all boils down to:

-two bad calls send the game to OT

-you guys are given the ball on the 10 yard line, which is 20 yards closer than you got to it all night long in regulation.

-You score, grundy fumbles, game over.

[ QUOTE ]

This will be my last post about this game. We made our point on the field last friday night. To each his own opinion. Too bad winning opinions still leave you in 3rd place. smirk.gif

Good luck with all this and hope you make yourself feel better about it. Your quest to prove us a bad team may be successful...... everywhere except on the field.

[/ QUOTE ]

- consider it an early Christmas present from the football gods...to bad there was no way to gift wrap it.

[ QUOTE ]

Virginia High and the Highlands District Region Champs?...wouldn't you all hate that. smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

-yep i would hate that a lot...seeing as how you should be done for the year...and it would not represent the Region well to have the weakest district represent the region...yep...I'd hate that...you are right.

The only ego stroking going on is you (VHS fans) stroking each other's.

Lance put the videos up and asked if we felt the calls were bad. WE DO! If I thought they were legitimate calls I would say so.

You and your buddies have been crying on this board all season about not getting any respect for your losing record, weak a$$ district football team.

No matter if you won or lost, you have shot down people who claim there were bad calls against them when they played you, or that their team didn't play as well as they should against you. You blamed the mud in your loss to Grundy but they weren't allowed to say it effected them too.

Now you pull an upset against a team that would beat you 99 times out of 100 and you and your buddies are taking over this board with your chest thumping arrogance.

Just drop this crap. If Lance wants to post video of that game WHY SHOULD YOU CARE? You won the game! Count your blessings and move on to the next round.

When it comes to Football, Its either right or wrong, we are just divided by Shortt's Gap except for 1 week a year. Bottom line those calls were wrong and it hurts to lose out on such a great season. But we saw the Wave grow as a team and overcome heavy critizism and finish regular season 9-1. That alone deserves respect.

Just more proof of the travesty that happened last Friday night. BigD is a straight shooter, despite our heated rivalry with Richlands, he will tell you what he think is right or wrong. Cola is the same way. We've got the video, but unfortunately it won't change what happened.

I am grateful that Lance posted these vids. Had not the Virginia High fans on here for the most part acted so ugly and distasteful about it all, it wouldn't be so necessary to defend our position. Someone needed to post these videos to speak the truth out on this matter and I'm glad he did.

[ QUOTE ]

The only stroking going on is you (VHS fans) stroking each other's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but I had to do this.

Apologies to the Big D (EDIT: Big D never posted this quote)

Apologies to the Board Admin

Apologies to the mods

EDIT: Also, Apologies to the rest

Please keep me around. frown.gif

What you talking about Lance, those were two excellent calls by the refs.J/K

Im still looking for the penalty. Its a shame a great team and a great season had to end this way. Sometimes thats just the way it goes. V High should count there blessings.

[ QUOTE ]

What you talking about Lance, those were two excellent calls by the refs.J/K

Im still looking for the penalty. Its a shame a great team and a great season had to end this way. Sometimes thats just the way it goes. V High should count there blessings.

[/ QUOTE ]

No man, I'm on Lance's side. I've had it out with VHS fans more times than I'd like to count.

In a game that Grundy was supposed to win by 30,40 or even 50 points as predicted by some of you excellent prognosticators, two questionable calls should not have made any difference. Grundy had their chances inside the 10 four or five times and failed. I don't recall any flags stoping those drives, only the Bearcat defense. I'm not trying to stir anything up here, but its time for the Grundy faithful to forget it and move on and its time for the Bearcats to forget about this game and get your mind on Tazewell. All this woofing could get you in trouble with Oliver you know. LOL laugh.giflaugh.gif

By saying, you guys, I hope you are not puting me in the same category as the ones boasting about everything. I can't recall ever saying that we are going to do this or that to any opponent. I know I've given you a hard time on here, but you deserved it for some of the things you have said about our team. In another thread you said Va. High is a sorry team. Well, they have played Grundy 8 quarters and one OT this year and I can only recall Grundy being ahead in only about one and a half of those quarters. Sounds like two evenly matched teams to me.