Anyone Else mad about WVU!!!

shadyfan

[ QUOTE ]

Rasheed marshall is terrible

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got to be kidding me!!! If it wasn't for Rasheed, WVU wouldn't have won 4 games this year. The kid is ALL WVU had on the offensive side of the ball this season...KJ's always hurt, Colson is slow, and Henry is out of control.

Next year, you'll be wishing you had Rasheed...just like most WVU fans wish they still had Nehlen as the coach. If you ask me, Rich Rod is the problem in Motown...

I partially agree with the G-Man. Rasheed has carried this team this year. However, I have no probelems with Coach Rod. Once again stupid penalties and mental breakdowns killed WVU last night. I think last night definitely proves this team was overrated all along.

Rasheed Marshall is a good QB but he just makes poor decisions. But he is the most athletic on that team. Anyone remember Chuck Benarik (SP?)? I think its his grandson or nephew is the #3 QB they say he isnt that bad. But if he is lucky he will have some genes from he grandfather/uncle. lol.

The expectations were way to high for WVU, it was either National Championship or bust. They have a good core of players but nowhere near the talent to compete for the Nat'l Championship. They lost a lot of good players off a good team last year. They also lost to two pretty good football teams in VT and BC. Still they should have beat Pitt.

You will definatly be wishing you had Marshall next because he just about willed them to a win last night.

Trust me when I say that I'm heartbroken for WVU... grin.gif

It's not easy with the shoe being on the other foot, from underdogs to favorites. The pressure to live up to high expectations can be a heavy load to carry, especially for a team not used to doing so...

Pitt isn't that bad of a team. Palko is a good QB when he wants to be. WVU has really upset me this year, they are one of my fav. teams. They should have beaten Tech, but you can't win em' all. Marshall SHOULD be alright in the NFL if he works better on his decision making skills.

[ QUOTE ]

If marshall would have caught the flee flicker pass that was right in his hands in the endzone then we would won ---- looks like the tire bowl vs. unc......yippy! mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That would have been a tough catch for any of the WVU receivers much less the starting QB. He had to go up over the defender and just about made the play.

I am almost to the point of looking for a new team. With Tech and Miami gone WVU should have won the Big East hands down. Forget the kicking game and Rasheed, WVU has a history of playing well one week and coming out the next week and they look like they've never seen a football before.