www.swvafootball.com statistics 12/8/03 to 12/8/04

GMan

SWVAFootball.com's website has had 2,761,734 hits since December 8, 2003.

In that same time period between 2002 and 2003, we had just over 900,000.

That's a 300% increase in the number of web hits on SWVAFootball.com!!!

Thank you to EVERYBODY that has visited the website this season!

A special thanks to Lance for providing this AWESOME forum for all sports and more!!!

And a very SPECIAL THANK YOU to Gene & Patty Forbes, owners of the McDonald's restaurants in our area...without their support, this website would never have existed!!!

STAY TUNED FOLKS...Lance and I will be working together to bring you something BIGGER AND BETTER in 2005!!!

swvaol.jpg

These are just the forum stats, these do not include the swvafootball.com stats GMan was talking about above.

Just thought I would share the raw data with you guys...almost 7 million hits on the forum here this year...thats great!

Thanks to everyone who hangs out here, and I hope you guys will still hang out even though the season is over...and yes...bigger plans for next year for sure!

And special thanks to GMan for starting the whole thing in the first place. grin.gif

g-man I was talking with some friends from columbus in wheeling and they each graduated from graham in '87, 1 of them was almost certain he knew you, but anyhow, even though he doesn't post, he said he was very informed on the swva teams because of theis site and said this was 1 of the best high school football sites around, which I agree it is.

Myself, I appreciate the site and everything you have invested in it.

I might be overlooking it somehwere on this site, but if not, you might put a paypal site for swvafootball on here for donations, not certain the costs of this site, but I myself would make a smaller but greatful contribution out of appreciation, and some others would likely as well, it would be the least I could do.

Again appreciate the site and

God bless.!!!!

Hats of to Gman, Lance, and all you guys that made this a great site to visit this Football season! I already look forward to next season when we all can get on here and speak our mind. Cheers to all you players and fans on this site, Lets keep this Web site rolling! wink.gif