Tazewll vs Richlands

tazewell_rocks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never could get a response when i posted the JV scored tazewell 20- Richlands 0... but this aint Tazewells year, the future is bright but the now is dim... besides it's WVU and USF at the same time so i'll will be glued to the HDTV

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

IMO it will be close the first half and then it will get blowed out the water...

[/ QUOTE ] I think it will be closer than 40 points. I'm saying 27-13 Blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, if Richlands only beats T-town by two TDs...something is WRONG...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

IMO it will be close the first half and then it will get blowed out the water...

[/ QUOTE ] I think it will be closer than 40 points. I'm saying 27-13 Blues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, if Richlands only beats T-town by two TDs...something is WRONG...

[/ QUOTE ] I'm probably gun-shy after last week...I hope you guys are right. RHS has had some great practices from what I hear. I just learned my lesson last week...I under-estimated Graham obviously. I felt like the Lee Corso of High School football!

im looking for richlands to rebound in a big way. they've found out last week what its like not to be the team that shows up to play. i think the blue nation will see the kind of football we've gotten used to over the last few years.

[ QUOTE ]

im looking for richlands to rebound in a big way. they've found out last week what its like not to be the team that shows up to play. i think the blue nation will see the kind of football we've gotten used to over the last few years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Showing up and putting 50 points or more on the team of Tazewell this year is nothing, there young.. So its not going to show what u have gotten used too.

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell is young, very young. I would'nt rag them too much, in a couple of years they'll be eating everybody's lunch. I really like their young QB, he's gonna be a good one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubt it. There seems to be a vicious cycle in T-town...they have GREAT middle school teams. Those kids move up to HS and are forced to play in 9th and 10th grade, get pounded on by bigger teams, the kids get frustrated and don't play when they become 11th and 12th graders and then Tazewell is forced to play young kids again who end up getting their butts kicked week in and week out, etc., etc.... I've been told it has something to do with the coaches as well...at least that's the word from someone "close" to the program...

[ QUOTE ]

Its not a big secret that most of tazewell's players dont like the coaching staff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play for Tazewell and i have the up most respect for our coaches they bust there balls every week to try to get us ready. We just have to come and play!

Tazewell is very young as many have alluded to here several times. Combine that with learning a new offense is tough. In 2001, Graham surprised everyone with the spread offense, but remember that they had Paco Jones, Reed Oakes, H.T. Mathews, Ahmad Bradshaw and company to run that offense. Since that time, they have not continued to run it. It will not work if you do not have the thoroughbreds to do so. I'm not sure that Tazewell does, and how much longer can they continue to try to do so is anyone's guess.

i hear fajardo will start at RB against Tazewell.is this a good move for the blues?i think wicks would do better, with his toughness and being able to absorb punishment. should the blues give the future back a chance and leave fajardo where he is?what does everyone else think?i think they should rotate with younger backs and let them gain experience.is mance pushing the panic button?

Seems like everyone is counting Tazewell out. No matter what kind of year Tazewell is having you can never count them out. You never know what is going to happen when Richlands and Tazewell play each other. There have been upsets over the years by both teams when they have faced each other. I predict the winner will be the team that shows up to play and wants it most.

[ QUOTE ]

no panic button here. i think this move will bring to the offense exactly what its missing. better strap it on cause romo dont care to run through u grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Romulo run through someone??!?! HAHAHA

Yeah, just like he's done all year......one big hit and suddenly he's got craps....what a wuss

Now, the wicks kid....thats a different story