Tazewell at Marion

Canes00

I am pulling for the Dawgs in this one--

I know several on the team,  so I want them to have a great year (excluding one game) scheduled for next week. lol

Tazewell has done a great job this year rebuilding (not rebounding)--When you rebuild, you start with the foundation up (with rebounding there is no structure or organization). No consistency in rebounding, up one game and down the next. 

The loss to GW should be a catalyst for them to further build on. 

Go Dawgs

If Blankenship plays , it will be a close game, maybe going to Tazewell. If he does not play, the " weak ole Hogo " team from Marion probably will win. Everyone was bashing the Hogo several weeks ago, but thing looks a little different now boys.It ain't over til its over and several Hogo teams are looking better each week.

Blankenship is out with mono. Everyone but Asbury is healthy. We could have used #13 this week to help on defense with Nick out but the game plan is ready. Don't discount Chris Hall running the ball he is tough and quick. Also, there will be a Reed running the ball tonight, been a while since we've had one of them in the backfield.

Blankenship is out with mono. Everyone but Asbury is healthy. We could have used #13 this week to help on defense with Nick out but the game plan is ready. Don't discount Chris Hall running the ball he is tough and quick. Also, there will be a Reed running the ball tonight, been a while since we've had one of them in the backfield.

dang I wish you guys were healthy I was looking forward to see Blankenship run the ball. Good Luck tonight and drive careful coming over 

Since Blankenship is out, I am going with the Canes. Marion has a lot of weapons offensively, not just Wagoner. Their defense is suspect at times, but they can score quick. Ball control is the key for both teams. It is hard for me to pull against the Dwags, because I used to live there years ago. Good luck to both teams!

Two good guys for sure. The only things I can say good about the game last night is it didn't rain and it wasn't cold.

It's hard to build anything when you fumble the ball that much and especially at the goal line. Plus the fact that I beleive Marion must have magnets in them and the balls, any time the the ball popped loose Marion always seemed to get right to it.

Don't know what was up with the dogs last night but they are a better team than what showed up. Lets just hope that the fumble bug has passed by this friday