Union at Marion

Canes00

That endzone is so beautiful I shed a tear

They get what they want (superintendent's kids are getting their education there) while the rest of the county suffers. Go Panthers Smyth County Champs and we have a plain endzone.

They get what they want (superintendent's kids are getting their education there) while the rest of the county suffers. Go Panthers Smyth County Champs and we have a plain endzone.

this has to be one of the dumbest posts ever made on this board that I have ever seen 

That's a Marion sinkhole...kidding guys...don't get mad.  Its actually a hole where Union players fall through after scoring all those TD's.  Kidding again...still don't get mad.  Its actually where Marion players will rise up through the ground for introductions.  Is that better?

That's a Marion sinkhole...kidding guys...don't get mad. Its actually a hole where Union players fall through after scoring all those TD's. Kidding again...still don't get mad. Its actually where Marion players will rise up through the ground for introductions. Is that better?

That actually happens at Saltville. I think sink holes are the leading all time tacklers there. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole town sank one day.

That actually happens at Saltville. I think sink holes are the leading all time tacklers there. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole town sank one day.

So thats what happened to all the missing Marion players against us. I apologize. I thought they were suspended. #blueteam

Can you feel that? It's the calm before the Big Storm! Tonight's forecast calls for a Big Red attack, do not stay in doors rush out to Marion Hurricane Stadium & be part of the storm. The more people we have wearing Red, the better! We need to drown Union in a sea of Red and release a storm like never before, you see the type of storm that Marion prepares only let's "faithful-followers" survive the storm. â€ª#‎GOBIGRED‬

Right, because it's the superintendent that establishes a school system's budget, not the school board which has elected representatives from the entire County. And if Marion does receive more funding than the other two schools, it's because of favoritism, and has nothing to do with the fact that Marion has almost as many students as both Chilhowie and Northwood combined. And if Marion has a better looking football field than Northwood's, it's because they are getting extra money, and has nothing to do with the fact that Northwood is spending its entire athletic budget on travel expenses, because they scheduled Twin Valley, Twin Springs, Bland, and Montcalm in out-of-district play, making them have to drive on average 146 miles round trip for the average OOD away game.

Its a dented mailbox. (Its a long story that has been swept under the rug).

Dude you really are full of hatred...what happened to make you so ill? Its one thing to dig and kid around but your posts don't even make sense. You are all over the place.

Hope something goes better for you today and you can "BE HAPPY"

Bottom line, Union couldn't tackle Wagner. The interception in the endzone on the first drive of the 2nd half was a killer too. Instead of down 7 with 7 to go in the 3rd, Union started the 4th down 21. Congrats to Marion. Y'all played a hell of a game.

Thanks you guys are not the only team that's had a  hard time tackling him he is a beast. Good Luck the rest of the way we may see each other again