GW versus Riverheads

Golden_Tsunami

Mr. Supposedly Smartest Person on the Board Wahoo by his adoring GMen fan boys, (lmao) I have basically come to the conclusion that sarcasm is a thing that is useless with the intellect of the vast majority on this board because I assure that I know that it is technically called hand-foot-and-mouth disease if I had intended it to be foot-and-mouth disease. However, I did not intend to say it foot-and-mouth disease. I intended it exactly as I typed it to be sarcastic. I hope that you have heard of the saying, "You put your foot in your mouth" and know what the meaning of that idiom means without me having to explain it to you. I used a variation of that idiom, but I know it is useless to try to explain it to you. Please reply back, so your adoring GMen fan boys can hit the "like this" button to sniff your jock.  

Mr. Supposedly Smartest Person on the Board Wahoo by his adoring GMen fan boys, (lmao) I have basically come to the conclusion that sarcasm is a thing that is useless with the intellect of the vast majority on this board because I assure that I know that it is technically called hand-foot-and-mouth disease if I had intended it to be foot-and-mouth disease. However, I did not intend to say it foot-and-mouth disease. I intended it exactly as I typed it to be sarcastic. I hope that you have heard of the saying, "You put your foot in your mouth" and know what the meaning of that idiom means without me having to explain it to you. I used a variation of that idiom, but I know it is useless to try to explain it to you. Please reply back, so your adoring GMen fan boys can hit the "like this" button to sniff your jock.

You didn't type it to be sarcastic, you liar. You keep using the word sarcasm, but you seem to have an intentional misunderstanding as to the definition of that word.

Your mental well is as empty as your posting history between November 18th and November 25th. Speaking of that, perhaps you'd like to explain why you were conspicuously absent for a whole week after the '85 Bears lost in the 2nd round. Wouldn't have been cowardice, would it?

You didn't type it to be sarcastic, you liar. You keep using the word sarcasm, but you seem to have an intentional misunderstanding as to the definition of that word.

Your mental well is as empty as your posting history between November 18th and November 25th. Speaking of that, perhaps you'd like to explain why you were conspicuously absent for a whole week after the '85 Bears lost in the 2nd round. Wouldn't have been cowardice, would it?

Don't put the '85 Bears down like that.  They were a legit Team.

I typed it exactly as I intended for it to be, dipshit. No, cowardice would be schools such as Twin Springs, Castlewood, Phelps, Holston, Eastside, 2A Shelby Valley, and 2A River View all of whom are larger than Hurley backing out of renewing the contracts. I wouldn't call scheduling replacement schools in 2A Tazewell and 3A Pike County Central as cowardice. Unlike your school, we don't play 3 schools in a season who are a classification below us to try to pad our win schedule. Hurley does more with less than any school in this state, period. As for my absence during the period of time that you are referring to, yeah, I wasn't feeling it on Saturday. I had a kid with pneumonia to take care of, and amazingly, we do celebrate together as a family during Thanksgiving time. I know that you think that you are the center of the universe and everyone is supposed to come running at your beckoning call when it is convenient for you, but that message never made it to my desk and went down the paper shredder. Ryan and Crappy, keep sniffing.

I typed it exactly as I intended for it to be, dipshit. No, cowardice would be schools such as Twin Springs, Castlewood, Phelps, Holston, Eastside, 2A Shelby Valley, and 2A River View all of whom are larger than Hurley backing out of renewing the contracts. I wouldn't call scheduling replacement schools in 2A Tazewell and 3A Pike County Central as cowardice. Unlike your school, we don't play 3 schools in a season who are a classification below us to try to pad our win schedule. Hurley does more with less than any school in this state, period. As for my absence during the period of time that you are referring to, yeah, I wasn't feeling it on Saturday. I had a kid with pneumonia to take care of, and amazingly, we do celebrate together as a family during Thanksgiving time. I know that you think that you are the center of the universe and everyone is supposed to come running at your beckoning call when it is convenient for you, but that message never made it to my desk and went down the paper shredder. Ryan and Crappy, keep sniffing.

Watch your language. Be warned. 

So many thoughts:

(1) I'm will go out of my way to like your post, when my like quota resets, because this is the second time you've referenced someone liking my posts. Whether it be deep-seeded jealousy, insecurity, or plain and simple lack of consortium, I'm going to do you a solid, Snowflake, and make you feel better. Cherish it, because God knows that you've whined and moaned about it.

(2) I figured a "Wahoo" would realize that Graham had no power over the district in which it was slotted. That must explain why Graham had four 2A and one 3A team on its nonconference schedule. Thank goodness this is getting fixed next year, so that Graham can add another 3A team to the nonconference schedule. Because we strive to play weak competition and all.

(3) One of those 1A teams was Galax, that only won a state title in 2015. Since you have no experience with the concept, a state championship involves defeating 5 consecutive teams in a tournament-style format. You can't just stop after 1...

(4) I'm tickled that you've resorted to cursing at me. I guess your initial 10-day ban for general idiocy wasn't enough. I guess GMan, the Admin of this board, who just so happens to be a Graham alumnus and fan, will have to decide. I don't like your odds, though.

(5) Pneumonia is an awful thing. I've experienced it once. Struggling for every breath for days isn't my idea of a good time. But I still doubt your sincerity, when your first activity after Hurley losing was to come on here and crow about Graham losing. God works in miraculous ways, but I'm not sure that God cares enough about high school football to time miraculous healing with a football team's demise. Maybe He does. I would put my money on you being a horse's rear end instead.

I'm ecstatic that I will get my very own snowflake. Oh my, there's nothing that Santa could bring me for Christmas that would make me any happier than a snowflake from you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will cherish it forever. Wow, Graham played 4 nonconference 2A schools, and you want a pat on the back for doing what you should be doing to begin with. Pot meet kettle. You started the name calling to begin with by calling me a liar when I wasn't. Secondly, I could care less about whether or not you believe in any of the sincerity of anything that I post. How did you ever guess that I had such deep-seeded jealousy for you? You've figured me out. I guess it has to do with all the times that I have replied back to your posts when you have stated something. Oh wait, my bad, I don't recall ever replying back directly to you on any posts by sticking my nose into something that was of no concern to me.

Crappy, you make #3 who doesn't get the context of the original post. P._Vitale just feels the need to stick his nose into anything that I post and suffered from a case of foot in mouth disease on this one.

Oh no, make no mistake I got the context of the original post and most likely would have never replied.  But what you failed to realize is that the Troll was being trolled by Bulldogs52 and Dick_Vitale and you took the bait, which was ironic and funny as heck.

BTW did I read correctly that you are a uva grad?  If so you must have been a child prodigy and graduated last year at the TINDER age of 12 to resort to name calling like "Crappy". lol You hurt my feelings I've never been called that before I need a safe space!

I'm ecstatic that I will get my very own snowflake. Oh my, there's nothing that Santa could bring me for Christmas that would make me any happier than a snowflake from you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will cherish it forever. Wow, Graham played 4 nonconference 2A schools, and you want a pat on the back for doing what you should be doing to begin with. Pot meet kettle. You started the name calling to begin with by calling me a liar when I wasn't. Secondly, I could care less about whether or not you believe in any of the sincerity of anything that I post. How did you ever guess that I had such deep-seeded jealousy for you? You've figured me out. I guess it has to do with all the times that I have replied back to your posts when you have stated something. Oh wait, my bad, I don't recall ever replying back directly to you on any posts by sticking my nose into something that was of no concern to me.

I was actually expecting better from you, Snowflake. The best you could come up with was that you've never directly replied to me. That's patently false; your incapacity to understand how to use the quote function doesn't automatically negate the posts where you've referenced me by my username. Otherwise, who on earth are you speaking with? It just drives at your honesty and your capacity for truthfulness. Again.

Your logic regarding Hurley's and Graham's schedule has been teased out to painful lengths. Suffice it to say that playing Squirrel Holler, KY is not the same as playing Richlands, Galax, Martinsville, and Giles. Those are Graham's opponents who made it to Round 2 of the playoffs or farther. How many of Hurley's opponents reached Round 2? It's slightly higher than the number of arguments you've won against me. That number is 1. And that's because Hurley was forced to play Parry McCluer in Round 2.

I'm more than happy to continue throwing you shovels if you remain intent to dig out of your hole.