Colobro Out?

Blue_Crue

I for one am tired of all of the Tazewell bashing.  The man is 66 years old.  He can give them 2 or 3 years at best and I think he realized that he can't put the time in to rebuild a program.  I think he means exactly what he said and there's nothing to read into it.  I hope Tazewell gets somebody young and energetic who is willing to put in the time.  There is nothing wrong with Tazewell that isn't wrong with most other small schools.  They haven't had a ton of talent.  It was only 2 short years ago that they wiped the field with Graham.... they are very young and it's going to take time.  The Middle School program is taking off and that will help, but those kids coming up are just in the 9th grade.

Graham had only 18 kids come out for Middle School Football last year, seems like they have some work to do as well...  Let's not expect any miracles to take place from anybody, either.  Sometimes you have to face facts and realize that maybe you don't have a lot of talent coming through right now and need to be patient.  Lord knows as a Graham fan, we had to suffer through about 12 years of Sub Par football.  A lot of that had to do with coaching....but Graham had a TON of talent last season.