Giles and narrows

Dookthecook

My peeps down in here in hollar. They have few pals up in narrows city. They saying Green Wave rocking and rolling. All you Spartans what ye say?  I see a real  slobber knocker and intense affair.  I have narrows in my top 5.  So narrows 24. Ghs 22

10 hours ago, Dookthecook said:

My peeps down in here in hollar. They have few pals up in narrows city. They saying Green Wave rocking and rolling. All you Spartans what ye say?  I see a real  slobber knocker and intense affair.  I have narrows in my top 5.  So narrows 24. Ghs 22

Are you blind or did you intentionally overlook the thread on this exact same game?

2 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

No it wasn't me...why you say that?

I've got Giles fans sitting behind me at Lane now...one of the drunker ones bet me $5 and took Narrows.  We had his buddy to hold the money.  When he left, his buddy handed me the money and said "you're going to win the bet, so here..."

Thought it could have been you, especially since one of them said he and Marty Smith are best friends...

1 hour ago, GMan said:

I've got Giles fans sitting behind me at Lane now...one of the drunker ones bet me $5 and took Narrows.  We had his buddy to hold the money.  When he left, his buddy handed me the money and said "you're going to win the bet, so here..."

Thought it could have been you, especially since one of them said he and Marty Smith are best friends...

Wasn't me...I don't drink and I would never make that bet...I know Marty well but not best friends

You must have say beside one out unrealistic fans that think since we're 1-2 we are pathetic...not factoring in that we have lost to 2 pretty damn good football teams

32 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Wasn't me...I don't drink and I would never make that bet...I know Marty well but not best friends

You must have say beside one out unrealistic fans that think since we're 1-2 we are pathetic...not factoring in that we have lost to 2 pretty damn good football teams

That's what I tried telling him, so did his buddies but he made the bet anyway.  In spite of the one being overly inebriated, they were all pretty good dudes.