BigBlue02

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

How's Charlestons football program?

[/ QUOTE ]

like 90bhsgrad said they have only been in existence for a couple of years and will prolly be a decent team in a couple of years. i met there head coach at a football camp and he runs a west coast offense and i hear he's famous for running the west coast offense.

They ought to get a program going at SVCC. It could be a walk on only type thing, but I think they would get a lot of people out playing...They would get the kids that couldn't make it to a good college(either grades or size) and it could also serve as a JR. college type thing..It would be pretty cool to see that happen.

[ QUOTE ]

as big of a wvu fan, and a vt hater i am, i would take vt over all those other schools. Better football program and would have a better shot of getting reconized then at pitt,or harvard, or even wvu

[/ QUOTE ]

then again which of those schools has a more impressive academic record if harvard is interested then they arent just looking at his athletic ability and i remind you that ivy league schools dont offer full atheletic scholarships just partials and they barely make a dent in the tuition. and dont forget which school will set him up better for the rest of his life.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=4&pid=20

This site shows the Top 60 Kickers in the Nation.

And personally I think Lucas should be on there.

Because i have practice with Lucas before and i've held the snap for him when he is kicking. And if everyone of these 60 kickers can kick a 55 yard field goal, I would like to see it.

And the #1 ranked kicker is committed to WVU. He is a 4 Star

[ QUOTE ]

Pitt has been scouting stone..

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were 2. And people around school was saying he visited Pitt over Christmas Break but here are all the people and list that have vistited up there.

And looking at there scouts he is not on there.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=141&p=9&c=6&dv=20041011

[ QUOTE ]

Louisville QB pretty much lead the team. Without him they mite have a rough season

[/ QUOTE ]

Louisville is well stocked at the QB position...Brian Brohm [6-4, 212], the youngest (and best) of the Brohm brothers (the other two were top QBs in the state of KY and at U of L), was a freshman this past season and saw lots of PT. Here are his numbers playing behind LaFors...63-93, 777 yds., 67.7%, 5 TDs, 1 Int, and 27 rushes for 81 yards and 2 TDs. Louisville will be the NEW BEAST OF THE BIG EAST...