Any word on how the SWD looks this year in soccer

carrollfan

Yeah, Richlands did good last year, but they are losing their maind defenders/ spirit guys (Breedlove and Thompson) and are losing their main scorers (Tegler, Tegler, Skippy, and the red-headed dude....I FORGOT HIS NAME!!), and their goalie. But they are getting from jv three very impressive fowards, a couple of defenders, and a goalie who didn't get much action but did good in the time he did play. The main person I am looking for is their new striker, who will be a freshman and will most likely start next years varsity. Also, the rest of the SWD looks pretty good, especially Caroll.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not gonna speak out of turn but what im thinkin right now is that were gonna have taylor, romulo, and brett up front...walker, derick, and _____ at halfbacks...and some sort of defense thats not been decided yet but will hopefully consist of elijah, james, rose, and me...goalie is gonna be either beanpole or matt...were just gonna have to wait and see tho...looks like we have a few new ppl comin out tho

Yeah seems pretty good team, but Connor isn't playing? OMG, he is a really good player, and yeah Romelo is the freshman I am talking bout. I wished I coulda been there this year, I think I coulda won the other halfback spot. Seems like a pretty good team though.

well i just wanna see everybody out there on monday hittin it hard at practice...this year and next are gonna be really important for our team...i think this year will be the rebuilding year and get some experience under the belt of the younger guys as well as the more experience players...ohh and does anybody know if there are any schools that have girls teams

[ QUOTE ]

when did carroll finish 3rd. We only had four hispanics on the team last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Carroll County got third my freshman year 2000-2001.. That was Tazewell's 1st year in the Region Playoffs..

Yea im at Penn State Altoona, its basically a freshman-sophmore campus for Penn State, no more than 4000 students. We play division 3 soccer. Our soccer team was one win away from the National Tourney and I had 5 shared shutouts and 1 goal allowed.

Joel Thompson played goalie a little bit but last year it was mostly vanderbent...two years ago was andrew umm to tell ya the truth i cant remember if he did get any awards...im not really sure...does anybody know