Any word on how the SWD looks this year in soccer

carrollfan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite field in the area would have to be the castle down at Tennessee High, softest grass on a football field I've ever seen. But the favorite one I've played on would have to be the football field at Tazewell High.

I dont think its that hard to believe.. I man last year we started out with something like 45 - 50 people. True, a lot of them may have quit before the end of the year but 20 8th and 9th graders isnt that difficult to believe.

haha no man i got that door fixed, replaced the driver side axle, new motor and tranmission mount, valve cover gasket, head gasket...dude that think runs strong...if you dont believe me ask the people who play soccer, theyll tell ya right smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

who told ya that energizer

[/ QUOTE ]

Mrs Allison had her schedual and i looked at it after practice...she didn't have any copies yet, but the only 2 games i remember is that we start the season with graham and finish with them.

Fullbacks steal the ball and then kick the crap out of it and just try to keep it off their half of the field. Midfielders are kind of a middle-man between the fullbacks and forwards. Forwards try to score, but midfielders score some, too. Goalie, of course just tries to keep the ball out of the goal.