Any word on how the SWD looks this year in soccer

carrollfan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i wasnt tryin to say i got it all 4 years cause i didnt.. I got 2nd district my freshman year to Grahams goalie.. 1st district sophmore and junior year.. and 1st team Defense for some reason my Senior year ( Carroll's Keeper got it that year).

Well I think it will grow from Bluefield WV/VA and move towards Tazewell and Richlands.. Hard to tell when Grundy will get it.. The games in SWVA are nothing compared to the games up here.. People basically live to watch soccer up here.. I wish it was like that down at SWVA.

what a fruit...hey blue kick, ROFL ROFL ROFL...does that stand for really OWFUL fag lover...just wonderin...and guys dont be gay and come in here and say hey blues 82 cant u spell awful...ok there it is awful...woo

this season i think Carroll Co. will be good, if i remember right, there JV was really good, better than there varsity in my opinion, and that team will be back together this year on varsity, but richlands had a great jv last year, with most of the people who started moving up to Varsity, so i think the district will be a close one this year.