beaver football

beaverfootball75

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

if coach rod doesnt think im talented enough, dont hurt my feelings one bit because i dont agree with some of the things hes done especially at the football camp, especially callin lil kids pecker-heads, im not blowin air ether i hurt this with my own ears.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also don't agree w/ some of the things that he does and I attended w/ the WVU camp w/ Shumake(#22 from last year) before my senior year and I never heard him say anything like that. I'm not saying I don't believe you, I'm just saying I didn't hear him say anything to that effect when I was there. It's not just Coach Rod that thinks he's extremely talented. Rivals.com has him listed as the #33 LB in the country. Rusty, I wish you and the rest of your team good luck at states and I hope you guys play Weir. It seems like whenever these two schools meet in either football or bball, it always comes down to the last second.

change it for me..under my user name, instead of 87 grad, make me President of Beaver Nation, that'd be nice to have my title officially recognized...thanks...lol

[ QUOTE ]

you never heard him say it b/c perhaps he was talking ABOUT you?? hahahahaha..ease up, it was a joke...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Tom you love joke around, but that's why I like you buddy lol. As I said though, I didn't hear him say anything like that, but I'm not saying it didn't happen when Coeburn was there. On a different note, I think Rusty will learn a lot from former Kennedy Award winner and current WVWC QB, Mark Kimes. He's a real nice guy too. I got the opportunity to meet him when I was staying w/ a friend that plays baseball for Wesleyan.

• 2 weeks later...

Rusty, i played for shady this year and played against you and i respect your decision on going to Weslyan instead of Marshall or WVU. at least you realize that there is more to college then just sports. cuz acedemics can take you farther then athletics. a lot of ppl on here dont see that. but good luck at the next level.