• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bluefield is known as being the retards

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you keep making discriminating remarks about bluefield??

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it obvious, he's a hater. There are plenty of Bluefield haters around, so don't sweat it. Honestly, I take such remarks as flattering more than anything.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Iv'e seen the area people refer to as "Shake Rag" and nothing there resembles a ghetto. Take a trip to Richmond or Washington.

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN to that. If anyone believes that they've seen a "ghetto" anywhere around here then they have obviously never left this area...

You all need to learn the definition of ghetto. There are some run down spots in every town but that doesn't make them "Ghetto". If you have a problem with what you see in these areas, why don't you do something to help these areas, especially if they are in your town. IF I'm not mistaken there are more drugs and guns in Tazewell and Richlands than there are in Bluefield, Va and Bluefield, WV. If I'm wrong just take a look at the recent jump in crime rates in these towns and all of the pill heads in Tazewell and Richlands. Tazewell 's indictments have gone through the sky over that last few years simply because of the drugs in the county. I laugh at people who say these places are ghetto. I bet none of you would ever set one foot in a "GHETTO" even if you had a chance to do so. SO if you would please stop referring to these litte towns or parts of these towns as ghetto.

Actually, I used to live in the bad parts of towns (Waynesboro). But I have to say those people (most part) is the best people, because they know each other and stand together. Now, I don't know much about Bluefield, but drug addicts have jumped up alot in Richlands, and it sucks that teens have to resort to that instead of sports. But, this is SWVA, so what else would they be doing? There is nothing here to keep teens off of them, and the towns wonder whats wrong? Just get the likes of a rec center, or something like that. I knwo Richlands has one, but a rec center should be in the middle of town to where everyone can get to it.