School "Personalities"?

AtrnyGnrl05

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Graham is the materialist, we really are, and as strange as it seems the football players usually fall into that category also. We're not gangsta in any sense of the word, so just drop it... Tazewell does seem pretty stuck up, but with nothing to back it up. Richlands seems to have the stereotypical football players (the beefy dumb jock). Grundy... is far away and in the far pits of the mountains, but they take the occasional vacation out of the town to play a football game or wrestling tourney in exotic Bluefield or CC especially. CC is just out there too, they seem like their on some deserted island just waiting for the next game to make contact with someone else. Bluefield will always seem gangsta to me, just the people I know, it's cemented my opinion. V-High is one of my favorite... they seem to try soooo hard to be classy with their big b-ball court and nice fields, just to loose to some good ole boys from the SWD. Marion reminds me of the same thing. Abindgon is really gilded. The LOOK good, but... yeah... it just seems like some elitists that are rocking the constantly new jerseys only to loose once the game begins. I hear that alot of the farther east schools HATE HATE HATE HATE Graham... if your east of us... why... they're always looking to get at us. I have to say the cry babies are Radford. They dropped Graham because their refs are dirty and they always won at home, but when the field was leveled, the always lost to Graham, so they whined and dropped us from their soccer schedule. I had never heard of Council until last summer at Governors school. Don't know anything about Honaker.

[ QUOTE ]

it just seems like some elitists that are rocking the constantly new jerseys only to loose once the game begins.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your post is any indication, I would say Graham is the one with the elitist attitude.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

it just seems like some elitists that are rocking the constantly new jerseys only to loose once the game begins.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your post is any indication, I would say Graham is the one with the elitist attitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

ride on big d lol!!! Im from Richlands and im a redneck and i no it! everybody is thay just 'try' to get away from it! IT AINT WORKIN!

LOL....that reminds me that I should've posted about this a while back. Lee High State FFA Forestry champs..and they placed fourth in the National FFA Forestry contest. Sorry I had to post that somewhere.

Maybe Lee is the most redneck now. Ummm, no, I doubt it. laugh.gif

No reason to be trash talkin graham... A lot of our school is redneck and a lot isn't... just like any school... the entire school population can not be described to fit into one group.. what makes a school a community is diversity...

I was a 4 year member of FFA,but I never had the time to go to any competitions. Started to go to the state fair and do forestry field events my senior year but I didn't have enough money to take with me. crazy.gif

I think state comp in forestry is in April. Its at Madison County, I was going to go with them, but I have a conflict. I remember Mr. Monk mentioning something about Lee winning state in forestry like last year or something.

[ QUOTE ]

No reason to be trash talkin graham... A lot of our school is redneck and a lot isn't... just like any school... the entire school population can not be described to fit into one group.. what makes a school a community is diversity...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i agree with you on that but i do have to say for Richlands, everyone in our school is a redneck for sure, we got a few that think they got thug in there blood but i know there dads and moms and they are more of a redneck then most ppl.And yes FFA is the best class lol ill be takin Ag. 3 and 4 next year as s senior ha